Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

I just hope in FIFA 12 EA actually do something about the wanton quitting that goes on in FIFA and the detrimental effect it can have on the person winning and how little it effect the person quitting out.

You quit out early in most of the other games I own you get hit with a significant penalty and you opponent is not penalised in anyway which is the way it should be.

I just hope in FIFA 12 EA actually do something about the wanton quitting that goes on in FIFA and the detrimental effect it can have on the person winning and how little it effect the person quitting out.

You quit out early in most of the other games I own you get hit with a significant penalty and you opponent is not penalised in anyway which is the way it should be.

I have no idea why they didn't address it this time around. It was a problem on 10 and I no longer play online because of it (I know several others in the same boat).

It just isn't fun, I'd say more than 50% of games I've been winning in have ended with them quitting before the end. Because of this I no longer play after only 20 or so games online. Sort it out.

I hope FIFA 12 when your in your opposition area and the opposition player does a 'pass back' to the keeper and the keeper picks the ball up is taken out of the game anyone else find this annoying?

I have no idea why they didn't address it this time around. It was a problem on 10 and I no longer play online because of it (I know several others in the same boat).

It just isn't fun, I'd say more than 50% of games I've been winning in have ended with them quitting before the end. Because of this I no longer play after only 20 or so games online. Sort it out.

I full expected them and was really suprised when they didn't. Totally buggers up achievements and if they quit out and you don't get as many points. Really really annoying, I know it's a bit of a bastard if you geniunely disconnect but how often does that happen!? Just one thing that absloutley needs to be sorted on the next one. They know it is a massive issue with all of their games you can tell by the half arsed efforts they have made at sorting it out so far just don't get why they don't do it properly :-/

Funny how im reading this and I just had someone quit on me aswell. The same guy who beat me the game before. I play pro clubs with a group of people who sometimes lag the game out if it seems we're being robbed by the ref/the opposition have scored 5 flukey goals. Theres also the "quit before 5mins and it doesnt go down on record" thing.

I was beating somebody 7-1 at half time the other day and amazingly they didnt quit. I had everything go my way for the last 15mins of the half and i scored 3/4 goals in very quick succession. Unless the guy is a genuine cock or playing dirtily and somehow still winning then il consider quitting out. Even if im 5-0 down at half time and the guy is genuinely good then i'll stick around cause I like a good challenge.

Funny how im reading this and I just had someone quit on me aswell. The same guy who beat me the game before. I play pro clubs with a group of people who sometimes lag the game out if it seems we're being robbed by the ref/the opposition have scored 5 flukey goals. Theres also the "quit before 5mins and it doesnt go down on record" thing.

I was beating somebody 7-1 at half time the other day and amazingly they didnt quit. I had everything go my way for the last 15mins of the half and i scored 3/4 goals in very quick succession. Unless the guy is a genuine cock or playing dirtily and somehow still winning then il consider quitting out. Even if im 5-0 down at half time and the guy is genuinely good then i'll stick around cause I like a good challenge.

I dont actually mind the 'quit before 5 mins' option really, even when going one up before 5 mins hasnt really seen anyone quit on me yet. Plus that rule gives you an opportunity to leave if your opponents broadband is really laggy. Its the wankers that concede a third or fourth and just leave that piss me off. Seems to happen NO END on this years game.

Maybe im just better now!!

I always cringe when I see someone searching for Spain, going one nation too far, reverse to Spain, go searching for Barca then going one team too far, then back to Barcelona. Either always Barce or Real Madrid, if not then Inter Milan.

Seems to be alot of interest in Cardiff too. Ive only seen one person go to play as Man Utd, I was Leicester and he pulled out at the stage where you pick your kit probably as he didnt know who Leicester were

when your selecting a team if your not happy with the oppo just change teams so there "ready" is taken away, usually works and makes them pick a team of lesser standard and for a more interesting match,

when i pick city they usually pick leeds or crystal palace seem to be popular?

hate ****** who pick barca/real/inter

Does it annoy anyone else that people online always seem to want to play with the 5 star teams such as spain, barca, real, inter, man utd, chelsea etc? It does me

For me it's... Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea :rolleyes:

I find it better when they go Madrid/Barca, although they quit alot quicker when you're 3-0 up.

Newcastle seem popular against me aswell, not sure why really, usually works out a good game.

Getting annoyed, played about 3 games in a row without someone quitting now. Last game, Norwich Vs Leicester (ironic but it was against a random player), he was dominating me for 35 minutes then i go up the field with my first attack and score a lucky goal with Yakubu and he leaves... Seriously?

i had a pretty decent game with some guy playing with LA Galaxy and he absolutely bummed off Juan Pablo Angel. i struggled the whole way through really but after 70mins i equalised to make it 1-1, minutes later he makes it 2-1, i equalise again in the 84th, he goes and scores in the 89th then Yakubu equalised in the last minute. went into ET and he took the lead again and then we lost connection.

Went 5-0 down to someone as Poland when I was Holland, so that was pretty embarrassing, he was quite good tho and the Dutch defence is shocking. But I managed to score 5 of the best goals I've ever scored in the last 30 mins. Van Der Vaart and Robben destroyed him. Incredible game, then needless to say he quit after the last goal at 89 mins, he knew a 6th was coming lol.

Great win online last night. 2-0 down at the Nou Camp, and after Gally and Yak made it even in the last 10 minutes, Lloyd popped up on about 119. DYERRRR!! I gave the other bloke the ball after that to make sure he didn't quit.

Archived