Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

Yak's quality on the game, I cant get a proper game online because I always seem to score 2 goals really early in the game then shut the other guy out, basically pass about and try different build up .. I don't remember the last time someone didn't quit.

I'd love there to be a way that if someone quit a game they received like an hour time out from online matches.

This probably wouldn't happen though because I know a lot of people have problems with there connections and it genuinely does disconnect, due to there being 3 PS3's in my house on the same connection on occasion my game'll cut out in like the 9th minute and it'll go down as a 3-0 loss to me.

Out of curiosity, how are people getting on with Virtual Pro? .. my guys currently at 92, struggling to get him any higher now!

Yak's quality on the game, I cant get a proper game online because I always seem to score 2 goals really early in the game then shut the other guy out, basically pass about and try different build up .. I don't remember the last time someone didn't quit.

I'd love there to be a way that if someone quit a game they received like an hour time out from online matches.

This probably wouldn't happen though because I know a lot of people have problems with there connections and it genuinely does disconnect, due to there being 3 PS3's in my house on the same connection on occasion my game'll cut out in like the 9th minute and it'll go down as a 3-0 loss to me.

Out of curiosity, how are people getting on with Virtual Pro? .. my guys currently at 92, struggling to get him any higher now!

Virtual Pros 100% :)

I'd never quit because of that but to be fair that is a really shitty thing to do. It's not real football, I don't understand people who run the clock down and stuff when they are winning. I constantly try to get a goal no matter what the score, it's not fun to play any other way.

I'd never quit because of that but to be fair that is a really shitty thing to do. It's not real football, I don't understand people who run the clock down and stuff when they are winning. I constantly try to get a goal no matter what the score, it's not fun to play any other way.

I don't waste time I just pass about a lot more around midfield and wait for a decent chance to score on it ..

I don't pass it around my defence or anything! :thumbup:

I don't waste time I just pass about a lot more around midfield and wait for a decent chance to score on it ..

I don't pass it around my defence or anything! :thumbup:

Ah right, fair enough. Yeah I just thought you were on about just passing it between your keeper and the centre backs for ages, can't stand it when people do that.

Ah right, fair enough. Yeah I just thought you were on about just passing it between your keeper and the centre backs for ages, can't stand it when people do that.

Nothing wrong with doing that to get the game ranked on virtual pro or online ranked matches? Then again most people don't quit if you score in first five.

Hahaha some stupid chelsea fan was going mental. He was 2-0 up at half time and it was 2-2 and in the last minute i scored and he went ape sh*t. Started calling vassell 'a sh*t black bastard' and then started calling him every racist name under the sun.

Just wondering how many trophies did you all got in FIFA...

I'm on about 60 percent, currently going for Around the World and 100 head to head online matches at same time. However loads of people mentioned the trophies was glitchy and that the game are strict on how to achieve the trophy so I wonder if you lot have any knowledge to share and that?

just taught a lesson to Inter, Man C and Man U with Leicester. The poor lad had enough and quit when PVA chipped Van der Sar from 30 yards out!!!

Bamba is a BEAST had eto,tevez and rooney in his back pocket

Bamba is a beast on this. Beat Celtic 4-3 then Rangers. 3-1 earlier. I did pussy out of a City v Real match though, done him 3-1 with Argentina v Spain instead. Loving the updated leicester squad, some real quality in it now.

Hahaha some stupid chelsea fan was going mental. He was 2-0 up at half time and it was 2-2 and in the last minute i scored and he went ape sh*t. Started calling vassell 'a sh*t black bastard' and then started calling him every racist name under the sun.

Should of just reminded the thick twunt half of chelseas first XI are "sh*t black bastards"

I didn't see an Ultimate Team forum so i'll just post in this..

I'm playing UT and I want to get the whole LCFC squad, the players i've got at the minute are..

Yakubu- OF, Naughton- OF, Tunchev, Lamey, Hobbs, Weale, Gallagher, Wellens, Oakley, N'Guessen, Dyer, Waghorn, Morrison, King, Berner, Neilson, Moreno, Parkes , Moussa, Logan

and the players I need are

Mee

Vitor

Bamba

Howard

Just posting this to see if i've missed out any players, or if someone wants to sell me any of the players I need :)

Just posting this to see if i've missed out any players, or if someone wants to sell me any of the players I need :)

Just posting to tell you my squad now.

GK: Buffon, Cesar

LB: De Ceglie, Chivu

CB: Chellini, Lucio, Samuel, Nesta

RB: Zanetti, Maicon

CDM: Van Bommel, Cambiasso, De Rossi

CAM: Lavezzi, Hamsik, Pastore

ST: Upgraded Eto, Upgraded Ibrahimovic, Milito, Cassano.

Got about 120k coins atm and selling about 1500-175k worth of players.

Just posting to tell you my squad now.

GK: Buffon, Cesar

LB: De Ceglie, Chivu

CB: Chellini, Lucio, Samuel, Nesta

RB: Zanetti, Maicon

CDM: Van Bommel, Cambiasso, De Rossi

CAM: Lavezzi, Hamsik, Pastore

ST: Upgraded Eto, Upgraded Ibrahimovic, Milito, Cassano.

Got about 120k coins atm and selling about 1500-175k worth of players.

NICE! My normal squad is pretty standard atm, as I just started playing properly about 2-3 days ago.

It is

Neuer

Sagna Samuel Toure(Kolo) Clichy

Malouda Alonso Scholes

Nani Higuan Sanchez

Bench:Loads of bronzes and silvers.

0 coins. Selling loads of players

PM'ed you mate.

Btw if you like Fifa goals, check out some of mine.

http://www.youtube.com/user/connorlcfc93

For some reason my internet and most websites are messed, so can only post the URL, not a direct link. Please check them out and maybe subscribe.

PS. Fifa UT 6 is my best ever goal.

Subbed ;) Nice goal at Fifa UT 6 btw ;)

I've had some amazing goals but never bothered to upload them :)

The best 2 i've put on YouTube are this one

Halfway Line

and

30-40 yarder

The halfway line goal is bad quality seeming as I took it off easportsworld, you can only just see the ball

just went to play a mate on fifa, his rest of the world had 2 teams that just had some kind of filename as the team name and a white box as the badge. The kit was white and said place holder on it. They were 4 and a half star and theres no terams in rest of world with that rating. well random

hes just played me with barcelona and leicester, all his players had different names and on the team management their names were symbols lol, barcelonas players ranged from 64 to 90 in rating.

just went to play a mate on fifa, his rest of the world had 2 teams that just had some kind of filename as the team name and a white box as the badge. The kit was white and said place holder on it. They were 4 and a half star and theres no terams in rest of world with that rating. well random

Probably a usual EA cock up at the time?

Archived