Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

PM'ed you mate.

Btw if you like Fifa goals, check out some of mine.

http://www.youtube.com/user/connorlcfc93

For some reason my internet and most websites are messed, so can only post the URL, not a direct link. Please check them out and maybe subscribe.

PS. Fifa UT 6 is my best ever goal.

Quality goal pal.

This is probably the best goal I've scored, was on Fifa 10 but with Jack Hobbs.. http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/18667364

Fancy helping me out with Ultimate Team and giving me advise on who I can buy for a good price then sell on for more? I gave up on UT cause I just wasn't getting anywhere, I can never accumulate money, I find I am just ALWAYS spending it on fitness and contract cards..!

My current UT team is as follows:

Playing 4-3-3

Cech

Ashley Cole

K.Toure

Gallas

Sanga

Van Der Vaart

Gerrard

David Silva

Wright-Phillips

Fernando Torres

Arshavin

Other Players that are used as subs, or 2nd team

Rio Ferdinand, Arteta, Tevez, Ashley Young, Walcott, Clichy, Micah Richards, Hart, Chamakh

Gallas is a beast on this game, he should be rated higher than an 81 and keeps Rio Ferdinand out.

Anyone fancy a game sometime add me on PS3 - daz_1978

Do you get points for giving someone a bad rep when they quit on you? I swear my score keeps going up after I review someone. Maybe they give you your winning points if the person has a history of quitting.

Also Napoli are too good on this game.

Seriously, I've been a FIFA man for two years now and I still can't take a good free-kick. Help me.

Hold the left stick up whilst you aim and just before the player kicks it slide the stick back down. If the free kick is a few yards outside the box, try at about 2/3 bars of power. That's about all I can suggest.

Seriously, I've been a FIFA man for two years now and I still can't take a good free-kick. Help me.

Go onto Youtube and search FIFA 11 Freekick tutorial, all the help you need will be there, I would post it my self but I'm on my mobile. Hope this helps? :)

I used to be awful at free kicks but have figured out an almost foolproof way of scoring 2/3 times. If you have a decent free kick taker, pretty much anyone playing for a prem team (as long as theyre the best fk takers in the team), then aim to the opposite side of the wall (about a players width, maybe a bit less) to where the goal is and hold L1 about 3 bars power and hold the analogue stick towards goal and upwards. Unfortunatly the player has to be right footed if the goal is to the left and vice versa.

I have a couple decent ones saved here and here if that helps, but it works most of the time as the keeper never gets a strong enough hand to it.

Hope that helped! :thumbup:

Funny thing just happened to me.

Played an exhibition match as Leicester versus Portsmouth.

I score twice with Yakubu and after the second went in, Andy Gray delivers the classic line

"Feed the Yak and he will score."

thumbsup.gif

Andy Gray used a funny line on mine too the other day. Him and Tyler were rambling on about something, and Gray says I'll try my hardest to keep the job for years to come lol Didn't try hard enough it would seem.

Funny thing just happened to me.

Played an exhibition match as Leicester versus Portsmouth.

I score twice with Yakubu and after the second went in, Andy Gray delivers the classic line

"Feed the Yak and he will score."

thumbsup.gif

Haha yeah that's great! Happened to me twice this evening when i beat Forest 6-0 :whistle:

Just played 3 games with Leicester_Loyal, I was all the home teams.

Real Madrid 2 - 1 Inter Milan (Fully Manual)

Real Madrid 1 - 0 Inter Milan

Barcelona 4 - 3 Real Madrid ET

Good games but I shouldnt of won them all.

Just played 3 games with Leicester_Loyal, I was all the home teams.

Real Madrid 2 - 1 Inter Milan (Fully Manual)

Real Madrid 1 - 0 Inter Milan

Barcelona 4 - 3 Real Madrid ET

Good games but I shouldnt of won them all.

I hate Fifa at times! Those goals of yours in the fully manual game were brilliant though!

Btw, Ben Mee counts as a Leicester player in the career mode, hes not a loanee but our own player :trumpet:

I can sell him if I want!

Why are Leeds constantly over rated on FIFA? Max Gradels pace and acceleration are nearly as good as Messi's, Gradels sprint speed is a 89 or 90 he's not that fast. Patrick Kisnorbo a 71? When Ashley Williams is a 69, Williams should be atleast a 72.

Mario Balotelli has proven to be the missing jigsaw piece for my Milan side on this. Find him much more effective than Torres, only cost about £20 million, too.

Current side:

De Gea

Cissokho Silva Ciani Tremoulinas

Marchisio

Ronaldinho

Robinho Pato Balotelli Giovinco

SUBS:

Pirlo

Neymar

Vela

Tafer

Torres

Rossi

Giovinco's overall rating shoots up by about ten on the wing, for some reason, his pace / agility are right weapons. Wanted to buy Navas but he was too expensive, and opted for Giovinco over Capel.

Thinking about ditching Robinho and drafting in either Capel or Guardado though.

Archived