Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

I was through on goal earlier with Messi, about 10-15 yards infront with Pepe chasing me. All of a sudden when I was about to shoot Pepe comes in with a tackle totally whipes Messi out, not getting the ball and no red card, ok then :rolleyes: - Won the game 2-1 but not the point.

Also tonight first time I've seen a goalkeeper ever be booked in all the years I have played FIFA. Ricardo got booked for me :D

I was Leicester online some random player Nac from Holland, he took the lead. Vassell leveled on 45 minutes, Vassell then added the second on 60, Yakubu made it 3-1 on 63. The lad took kick off and was passing about at the back, I was chasing with Andy King nicked the ball flicked the right stick forwards then placed the ball into the top right corner to make it 4-1. So 4-1 up I decide to piss around bringing Ricardo out at any oppotunity, well he makes it 4-2, 4-3 by doing this. 88th minute I go to clear with Bamba hits the NAC striker, falls straight to there other striker who's on the edge of the box and he scores, at this point I'm going crazy. I know I've moaned about it in the FIFA 12 thread well anyway here goes, took kick off, passed the ball to Bamba with Yakubu waited for Yakubus run ball over the top, Yakubu in on goal 1on1 he brings his keeper out, I shoot put it wide however his keeper slide tackled Yakubu resulting in a penalty. Gallagher took the penalty, went under the keeper and hit the post(some how) and I won 5-4 :D

In my 3rd season with Leicester on Career Mode (on Legendary)

First Season; cruised to the Championship Title and FA Cup

Second season; 4th Place in League, and a cup (can't remember which :S)

This season, currently in early February. In the LeagueCup Final and top of the Prem.

Current Team (4-4-2):

Ben Foster

Nathaniel Clyne

Alex

Sol Bamba

Stephen Warnock

Richards (plays for NY RedBulls RL)

Andy King/Josh McEachran

Fabian Delph (loan)

Vassell

David Suazo

My Virtual Pro.

Two solid centerbacks- absolute beasts in the centre, win everything in the air. Attacking wingbacks and wingers. Two fast forwards.

• 2 weeks later...

Just started a new Manager mode with Leicester

GK: Schmeichel

RB: Peltier

RCB: Mills

LCB: Bamba

LB: Berner

RM: ABe

RCM: Danns

LCM: King

LM: Dyer

RS: Nugent

LS: Gallagher

Played one game Beat Lecce 3-0

Steve Howard scored a good goal

And I forgot to put St Ledger in

So now I must buy him

In my 2nd season with Crewe, lost in the play off semis first season, 2nd season I'm walking the league after picking up Dani Pacheco and David Amoo on frees. Lovely.

Are you on PS3?

David Amoo

What a player

:mad: :mad:

Playing a guy who was cardiff (I was leicester), and he was a noob. I missed some sitters, but at half time it was 1 - 0 to me, he had no shots, let alone on target. Anyway, second half comes up, and it starts going buggy. It looked like he was AFk, as his guys weren't moving, so I carried on playing, and scored a second and a third.

When it reaches 80 minutes it starts freezing for a minute at a time every few minutes, but I carry on, not wanting for it to count as a loss. What was weird was I happened to look at his profile while it crashed, and it said he was playing on fifa and winning 3 - 1, but I assumed it must have meant his old game. After 10 minutes of crashing it got to 92 minutes and froze for good. Was annoyed, but hoped it would give me the win anyway.

Go back on to check the results, and it had given him a 4 - 1 win :mad: Must have glitched somehow, and both of us must have been "afk" to the other one, and were playing different games, but somehow his counted as the win, even though I was winning before it was bugged. Very pissed off about this.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/profile/statistics/360/charl91

Mine aren't great, but Fifa 11 is the first FIFA game i'v ever played alot, so was a bit of a learning curve for me. The DNF ones (and I think some of the 3 - 0 losses, though i'm not sure) are because my disk is ringed, so it cuts out every now and then :rolleyes: Didn't know about online stats till this thread, pretty interesting; my three most used teams are Man City, Leicester and Aston Villa

Only just found how to put videos online. This is a nice one I got with Nani - though looking at the score, we did get dicked on that game lol (was playing 2 on 1 with my house mates, and my partner didnt play much fifa).

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/77655355

Might upload some of my better ones later

You know when you're beating someone and they disconnect, do they literally pull the plug or just quit the game? If i pulled the plug it would take a while getting connected and signed in again and just wouldnt be worth the hassel disconnecting in the first place.

Unless they disconnect then go sit on the toilet and cry for a bit.

You know when you're beating someone and they disconnect, do they literally pull the plug or just quit the game? If i pulled the plug it would take a while getting connected and signed in again and just wouldnt be worth the hassel disconnecting in the first place.

Unless they disconnect then go sit on the toilet and cry for a bit.

just hold down the ps button press 'quit game' and restart once your back on the XMB menu. ive never done this before obviously :ph34r:

Just played this lad online, he was Manchester United so I was Manchester City.

At half time, the score was 1-1, he sent me a message saying 'learn how to tackle'. And the half time match facts highlighted that he had made 5 fouls and I had made 2 fouls lol

Just played this lad online, he was Manchester United so I was Manchester City.

At half time, the score was 1-1, he sent me a message saying 'learn how to tackle'. And the half time match facts highlighted that he had made 5 fouls and I had made 2 fouls lol

are u on xbox or ps3. ill give u a game if ur on ps3

Decided to start a manager mode on FIFA.

Took all the players on loan etc out, put the new ones in. We are 3.5* on the game.

Schmeichel

Pantsil

Bamba

Mills

Koncheskey

Fernandes

Johnson

King

Maynard

Fuller - Signed for £2.2million.

Nugent

Subs:

Weale

Peltier

St Ledger

Danns

Pachaeo - On season long loan from Liverpool.

Vassell

Gallagher

Sold a few players, currently sitting top after 8 games scored 24, conceded 3.

Beat Liverpool in the second or third round of the Carling Cup.

Difficulty Level - World Class

Fuller(BEAST), Maynard, Nugent - Forward line :thumbup:

With Pachaeo and Vassell to come on, lovely. Playing Gallagher in Kings midfield roll also.

Archived