Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

Started a Career Manager Mode with Leicester on World Class, got promoted in the first season (I simmed almost all games).

Didn't bring in too many new players, the only ones in the Chamionship season were Sam Walker, a young Chelsea goalkeeer, and Tope Obadeyi from Bolton.

I sold Howard, Moreno and Kermorgant straightaway and loaned out Moussa and Schlupp.

Other than that, maxed my stats on Johnson, Ball, Peltier, Nugent and Schmeichel. Mills has also gained another point.

In the Premier League now - added Freddie Sears (West Ham), Ben Alnwick as my second goalkeeper (sent Weale off on loan), Josh McEachran (Chelsea) in midfield and a young RW from Juve whose name I can't recall at the moment.

Waghorn's off on loan at KAA Gent.

Just played a game with Leicester, fourth game into the season. Beat Fulham away 3-2. I managed to blast one past Schwarzer from outside the box using Gallagher to make it 2-0.

Playing online yesterday played 3 games and every game the other player was Man Utd or Real Madrid and I was Leicester but the opposition was always in a Leicester kit has this happened to anyone before?

Seem to remember the servers start running like a piece of shit when the next Fifa's due out, I think its basically down to them not giving a toss because the majority will go buy Fifa 12.

You know when you're beating someone and they disconnect, do they literally pull the plug or just quit the game? If i pulled the plug it would take a while getting connected and signed in again and just wouldnt be worth the hassel disconnecting in the first place.

Unless they disconnect then go sit on the toilet and cry for a bit.

I'd assume they're pissed off so just turn the console off and go and do something else!

NEED HELP

Someone posted some links for free leicester chants on here a while ago but now i can not find where. Can Anyone help with links ect.

They are a bit out of date at the minute. Other than our generic ones you will get such gems as:

"du du duuuu du du Matty Fryatt" :blink:

Can someone please tell me what EA have done this time??

I can't play online games any longer and I'm now prompted to sign up for a FIFA 11 Online Pass.

I've never had to do that before and I don't know what this is all about and why EA haven't told the users beforehand.

I can only assume it's got to do with the switch to this new Origin membership system.

Still, would've been nice by EA to inform early enough and openly.

Because quite frankly, I don't really know what to do.

I can't play online games any longer and I'm now prompted to sign up for a FIFA 11 Online Pass.

I've never had to do that before and I don't know what this is all about and why EA haven't told the users beforehand.

I can only assume it's got to do with the switch to this new Origin membership system.

Did you buy your Fifa 11 brand new (and enter the online pass) or previously buy an online pass?

It does it to me all the time. Don't buy another one, select 'redeem' and then enter your pass which is included on the back of the FIFA 11 manual.

Doing very well with Manchester city, first after 28 games. Won 22 lost 3 drawn 2.

Legendary difficulty

Team:

Hart

Ramos Kompany Vidic Glichy

De Jong Schweinsteiger

Nasri Kaka Silva

Aguero.

Bench: Gomes A johnson luiz Reyes Barry eto'o.

Mix the formation alot, depending on opposition, normally 442 with Aguero and Eto'o .

Managed To get a lot from the sale of Zabaletta, Richards, Tevez etc and can almost afford ronaldo.

Always struggle to teams with tall and strong players and from set pieces though.

Archived