Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

Haha some muppet who i don't know just sent me a message as i was about to play a game online with him saying 'you fukin dik ed u ready to loose badly ****'. Won 4-1 and sent him a message asking what was that about me losing? That shut him up i guess.

Scored three amazing free kicks in one game tonight shame the guy I was playing against quit or I would have uploaded them.

Current Leicester Squad (and doing pretty well)

Schmeichel (signed before we did)

L. Baines H. Badstuber S. Bassong

M. Albrighton A. Ramsey

E. Hazard D. Jones(me) J Rodriguez

J. Hernandez K. Benzema

Subs

Victor Ruiz

Adriano

P. Gallagher

R. Wellens

Y. Abe

L. Dyer

A. King

Although do normally sign a loan or two and had some half decent players dissappear off me team (guessing they retired as doesnt say anything) in Beckham & JS Park (to name two)

anyone on here play it on the computer?

Yep - don't tend to play online though 'cause of the amount of people playing as Barcelona, Man Utd, Real Madrid etc.

I'm sure in previous versions you could set up matches with a max team rating but I can't seem to find it on this.

I was Napoli online and this lad was Manchester United. I was 0-2 down (did not quit like I normally don't), got it back to 2-2 and then I scored a third to make it 3-2 - I was leading for the first time in the match, then, when he kicked off, he paused it and a message came on saying 'connection has been lost' - so he quit!

I hate this more than quitting because I didn't quit when I was loosing.

I was Napoli online and this lad was Manchester United. I was 0-2 down (did not quit like I normally don't), got it back to 2-2 and then I scored a third to make it 3-2 - I was leading for the first time in the match, then, when he kicked off, he paused it and a message came on saying 'connection has been lost' - so he quit!

I hate this more than quitting because I didn't quit when I was loosing.

That sort of thing is really irritating, I had a similar thing a couple of days ago, playing as city v CSKA Moscow - he's playing until I take the lead, at which point he stops trying and then quits out at half-time.

Strange thing being it seems to have registered as me quitting out, I've got a DNF% in the 30's despite only quitting one match (the bloke was an absolute ****, takes the lead then spends the entire match passing the ball around the back and showing off with the skill moves).

That sort of thing is really irritating, I had a similar thing a couple of days ago, playing as city v CSKA Moscow - he's playing until I take the lead, at which point he stops trying and then quits out at half-time.

Strange thing being it seems to have registered as me quitting out, I've got a DNF% in the 30's despite only quitting one match (the bloke was an absolute ****, takes the lead then spends the entire match passing the ball around the back and showing off with the skill moves).

I hate it when they do that. Sometimes, I play people that take the lead and then arn't even good at doing skill moves and put the ball out of play. It does anger me, and eventually I end up with a man getting sent off because I'll make a wreckless tackle or something.

Getting really annoyed. Can't seem to log onto EA Sports with my xbxo live account. My email is being used for my old account and I have no idea what e-mail I've used for my old account. Tried everything. Anyone know how to delete an EA Sports account?

Go on 'MY XBOX' move it one to the right(where your avatar) is click that and it brings up what account your xbox is registered to. I'm sure it'll be the sane one for EA servers.

Deleting EA account - you would need to know your email address and password, go on the site delete from there.

OR TRY THIS

XBOX- MEMORY- CLEAR SYSTEM CACHE(by pressing Y hovering over your HDD)

:)

Go on 'MY XBOX' move it one to the right(where your avatar) is click that and it brings up what account your xbox is registered to. I'm sure it'll be the sane one for EA servers.

Deleting EA account - you would need to know your email address and password, go on the site delete from there.

OR TRY THIS

XBOX- MEMORY- CLEAR SYSTEM CACHE(by pressing Y hovering over your HDD)

:)

No it's an EA Sports Football account. Thanks for the suggestions

Im also having problems signing into my EA account, it just comes up with "EA servers are not available at this time, try again later" it's been like that for 3 days. Anyone know what I need to do?

This may just be a rumour, but I heard that they were reducing the amount of FIFA 11 servers in time for FIFA 12, so making them run FIFA 12 instead of 11. You may just keep getting unlucky? :dunno: Has worked fine for me, in fact I've only just come offline.

This may just be a rumour, but I heard that they were reducing the amount of FIFA 11 servers in time for FIFA 12, so making them run FIFA 12 instead of 11. You may just keep getting unlucky? :dunno: Has worked fine for me, in fact I've only just come offline.

Yeah i've had a quick look on the Fifa EA sports forum and people have been saying a similar thing. Bit annoying but not long til Fifa 12 so im sure i'll survive.

Archived