Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

• 1 month later...

Quite enjoying playing online games on FIFA 11 UT at the moment.

Always a bonus when you're winning against opponents who start off strong, almost sweeping you off the pitch with their moves.

Also, I've noticed a lot of skilled online players using odd team combinations with low team chemistry. Look weak at first glance, but once they start playing... boy, do you see how slick they really are.

Just won my last FUT game 4-3 after extra time.

Cracker of a match.

Down 1-0 early on, then making it 1-1, up 2-1, him getting on par again 2-2 just before half-time, he then takes the lead 3-2 following a penalty (which I saved at first) only for me to equalize again in the 88th.

We go into extra time, I score in the 115th minute to win it.

• 2 weeks later...

Had quite a special game on FIFA 11 FUT team today. Led 3-0 at half-time through a Grafite hattrick, then he pulled back to make it 3-3.

I score to make it 4-3 with little time left, he proceeds to equalize again.

We go into extra-time. I score twice. 6-4. BOOM.

Highest scoreline so far.

On a sidenote, looks like I'm the only one left playing on FIFA 11 on here... unsure.gif

tumbleweed.gif

Had quite a special game on FIFA 11 FUT team today. Led 3-0 at half-time through a Grafite hattrick, then he pulled back to make it 3-3.

I score to make it 4-3 with little time left, he proceeds to equalize again.

We go into extra-time. I score twice. 6-4. BOOM.

Highest scoreline so far.

On a sidenote, looks like I'm the only one left playing on FIFA 11 on here... unsure.gif

tumbleweed.gif

Don't worry, I'm playing FIFA 11 too. Mainly because I'm not spending £40 for it at this moment in time.

A few things:

- The EA servers on FIFA 11 are unavailable more often than they should, looks like it's gotten worse since they introduced FIFA 12

- My game crashes VERY often when I want to access my Trade Pile on FUT 11

- It also crashes occasionally when I've used a contract extension card on one of my managers

• 3 weeks later...

Can it be that some players cheat on FUT? I've noticed a few times that some games tend to be very difficult in terms of controlling your own players.

Sometimes, it feels as if my controller's totally fvcked up - it doesn't respond the way it should, even though it's fine.

Also, players pretending to have a full Bronze team only to bring on Messi AND Ronaldo simultaneously during a game - cvnts.

And I've experienced about a handful of games where the opposition quit, but I was rewarded with exactly 0 (yes, ZERO) coins.

Oh, and I HATE playing in the rain. Everything's just so slowed down.

Archived