Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

360 aren't you? If so, basically put it on a cd, rip it to your xbox and then you should be able to choose it in your game.

I am mate yeah.

****s sake no cd's lol. Only got a memory stick and for some reason cant take the mp3 file off it. :@

I am mate yeah.

****s sake no cd's lol. Only got a memory stick and for some reason cant take the mp3 file off it. :@

Yeah it's a right ballache on 360, can't import off of usb or even data discs so you have to run a normal audio disc for every thing you want to do :/ I've used about 3 or 4 already just doing shit with it. Hopefully will sound good though.

Oh, and this is hilarious -

Asda reveals aggressive trade-in-promotion, but it’s Sainsbury’s that goes lowest in annual price battle

UK supermarket Asda will at midnight tonight begin selling FIFA 11 for just 97p.

The price is available for anyone willing to trade-in one of either Halo reach, Dead Rising 2 or F1 2010 and applies to both the Xbox 360 and PS3 SKUs.

In addition, the game will be offered for £29.97 without conditions. The game can also be ordered on Asda Direct for the same price.

However, the supermarket cutting the hardest this year appears to be Sainsbury’s. Frugal Gaming reports that the chain will be selling the game for just £24.97 to any customer who spends £30 or more in-store. The single buy price is £34.97.

Tesco is selling for just £25 but again, there’s a condition – you need to buy another chart title to get the deal. Morrisons is running the same deal, though it only goes as low as £27.99.

Just found the above on a google search,

I rang Gamestation this morning who say "at the moment" it will be£39.99

I got Fifa10 for £18 from amazon two days after it came out last year. Has anyone found a similar or lowest price, because everytime i buy a new game nowadays i feal im being riped off for every penny they can ask for.

Il keep lookin peeps, if u find anythin post it ;)

I got Fifa10 for £18 from amazon two days after it came out last year. Has anyone found a similar or lowest price, because everytime i buy a new game nowadays i feal im being riped off for every penny they can ask for.

You'll be lucky, if they do a mis-print or owt like that now, they just say it was an error or something

Either way you'll be hard pushed to find FIFA under £30 on its own for a while.

I cant believe this shit! The only time i have pre ordered new games and they turn up two days early.....im in fooking greece till sat morning!!! Happened with F1 and now fifa!!! Can almost guaratee if i was at home they both would of turned up late!

For major releases wait a day or so and try out Sainsburys or something, usually sell for around £25-30.

You'll be lucky, if they do a mis-print or owt like that now, they just say it was an error or something

Either way you'll be hard pushed to find FIFA under £30 on its own for a while.

Very true, but it happened for me last year :P

The best loookin deal seems to be Sainsbury's tho, especially as my mum goes there evey week and easily spends £30 stockin her shelves so thatl b the route i go down, but il keep my eyes open :fc:

Asda reveals aggressive trade-in-promotion, but it’s Sainsbury’s that goes lowest in annual price battle

UK supermarket Asda will at midnight tonight begin selling FIFA 11 for just 97p.

The price is available for anyone willing to trade-in one of either Halo reach, Dead Rising 2 or F1 2010 and applies to both the Xbox 360 and PS3 SKUs.

In addition, the game will be offered for £29.97 without conditions. The game can also be ordered on Asda Direct for the same price.

However, the supermarket cutting the hardest this year appears to be Sainsbury’s. Frugal Gaming reports that the chain will be selling the game for just £24.97 to any customer who spends £30 or more in-store. The single buy price is £34.97.

Tesco is selling for just £25 but again, there’s a condition – you need to buy another chart title to get the deal. Morrisons is running the same deal, though it only goes as low as £27.99.

Just found the above on a google search,

I rang Gamestation this morning who say "at the moment" it will be£39.99

For major releases wait a day or so and try out Sainsburys or something, usually sell for around £25-30.

Here's a list of the supermarket deals

Full list of super market deals

http://cag.vg/cU

According to Find Games, the cheapest prices at the moment are:

PS3 £29.97

360 £29.97

Wii £27.99

The big question is.................is it really that different from FIFA 10 that its worth £25 - £30?

Possibly not mate, i think there will be a few major differences. But the thing is that they will blatently sell millions of copies of FIFA 11 regardless of any major changes to the game. And if you are into playing it online then the likelyhood is that if you dont get it you may struggle to get a game on 10.

Archived