Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

I'm in two minds whether to go to Asda tonight or not.

I've promised the missus a bit of an 'us night' tomorrow. Though I'm fearing if I buy Fifa 11 tonight, the 'us' will turn to me and the PS3.

She can massage you while you play it, simples

I think I shall stick with FIFA 10 and the World Cup game for now. As I am poor.

I had both of these and kind of prefered the wc game over 10 in the end. But may i suggest that you sell these two games and buy 11 with the proceeds? That is what i did anyway and i think i ended up having to put about £7 towards it.

Just an idea....dont want you feeling left out!

I'm in two minds whether to go to Asda tonight or not.

I've promised the missus a bit of an 'us night' tomorrow. Though I'm fearing if I buy Fifa 11 tonight, the 'us' will turn to me and the PS3.

You've got your whole life to nob the missus, you've only got this weekend to get in as much FIFA practice as possible before everyone else. :whistle:

Have just been playing it (Used to work at blockbusters and still on good terms with them so had a rental off of them) and its not that different from Fifa 10. Bit harder with the passing but other than that nothing major that I can see.

I'll be waiting and possibly getting it for xmas, might even wait longer than that.

that'd be a bit mad, wtf would asda do with a load of fifa 10's

Well if you trade in F1 2010 you get the game for 97p so your talking sh*t :)

you just edited that bit out cheeky bugger! :blush:

"""ninjap - Sep 30, 2010 18:57

Just returned from Asda Coventry and was able to trade in FIFA 10 (ps3) for £15 gift card credit."""

Archived