Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

Looking forward to spearheading Moritz Volz's challenge for the Bundesliga Golden Boot. Went to Asda at Fosse Park with the housemates tonight but gave in when I saw the queue.

Is it true that the BSP on it this year?

Looking forward to spearheading Moritz Volz's challenge for the Bundesliga Golden Boot. Went to Asda at Fosse Park with the housemates tonight but gave in when I saw the queue.

Is it true that the BSP on it this year?

I'm going to Marius Ebbers so many past my Den Haag loving mate it's not even funny.

Mate bought me a copy last night :D looking forward to playing this.

Anyone know what player-manager mode actually is?

Like being the 'Captain' on virtual pro last year. You have all the ability to buy players etc. but you only control your one player

Why do they actually have to wait until midnight? Im sure EA or whoever wouldnt really be that bothered if they sold it early, websites shipped it a day early.

I think they would be very bothered. They want to be at the top of the charts.

Sainsburys, Oadby £25 and £30 on food and beer :)

What are the stock levels like for the 360 version at Sainsburys Fosse Park folks? I'm looking to pick this up on the way home, and I'm looking at a 3 way choice of Tesco's in Rugby (by work) or Sainsburys or Asda at Fosse Park. Fancying Sainsbury's due to the cheapness, but don't want to get there and find out its sold out.

I'm going to Marius Ebbers so many past my Den Haag loving mate it's not even funny.

Pah.

Rouwen Hennings is where it's at. 31 goals on Manager Mode in Bundesliga 2.

Charles Takyi is an absolute animal.

Archived