Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

Anyone else not get there's from amazon even though it was guaranteed to be deliverd today?

Me.

I'll excuse it...as long as it comes tomorrow morning. Dispatch email seemed a reasonable time so it's probably just the post.

Paul Gallager and Lamey are the boys on this. Finally clicked 10 games in after many draws and few goals. Won 5-1 at Elland Road.

Anyone else always get Millwall 1st round of cup then the winner of Derby Ipswich after? Same fixtures have happened on 3 different careers already.

Paul Gallager and Lamey are the boys on this. Finally clicked 10 games in after many draws and few goals. Won 5-1 at Elland Road.

Anyone else always get Millwall 1st round of cup then the winner of Derby Ipswich after? Same fixtures have happened on 3 different careers already.

I've got Millwall in the cup now :/

Does anyone know if you can or how you import your pro from Fifa 10?? Please dont tell me i have to start again :dunno:

Well that's a bit of a silly question. Of course you'll have to start again it's a different game

I keep getting Millwall in the cup aswell! Then followed by Ipswich.

Archived