Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Conspiracy theory

I don't get what the conclusion is

The conclusion is, if you get a load of numbers either add,minus ,divide or multiply,you can get whatever figures you want(i think)make some stats up,put in a crap magician styley to impress us,and allow people to take the piss all evening!

You have way to much time on your hands!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody hell! ive got loads of jobs that need doing at home,if you have that much time on your hands! Thats two minutes of my life i will never get back!

Did you have a Hard earned tug after working that out?

One Question............

Have you ever even kissed a girl ??

:crylaugh::giggle:

I reckon Sousa's a freemason.

:D I would think so yes, but I bet he's not even 10 degrees so he can still be trusted!

90% of them never get past 3 degrees. It's those 32 and 33's you have to be wary of. I knew a Grand Master in a London lodge once and I think that is 13 degrees.

My Great Grandad was in the Buffalo order. Gangsta

Hull finished 19th, Leicester finished 5th Swansea finished 7th add all those positions together you get 31. The 3 represents we play Swansea on the 3rd Jan and the 1 represents we play Hull on 1st Jan.

Archived