Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
samlcfc

xbox billing information

Was trying to set up my card on the xbox earlier so i could download something.

After i had etered all of my card information it said that it was unable to authorize the account.

Has anyone else done this and has any tips on tempremental ways it might reject you because of how youve entered the information? like different parts in capitals etc.

cheers

Was trying to set up my card on the xbox earlier so i could download something.

After i had etered all of my card information it said that it was unable to authorize the account.

Has anyone else done this and has any tips on tempremental ways it might reject you because of how youve entered the information? like different parts in capitals etc.

cheers

Ex quews me sirr. If you give mea your sort code and bnk account details I'm sure I can get some use out of them?

fj5_display.jpg

Try this website if you need to buy an Xbox Live Gold Account card or any Xbox live points. You can pay with Paypal, Credit card or Debit Card, and they email you the codes to put into your Xbox to get the points. The site is

https://www.gamepointsnow.com/

I use this all the time, as Microsoft are quibbly about the Cards they accept. Besides, gamepointsnow is cheaper too.

Archived