Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Child of Eden

what the hell was all that about , chuck some squid about a bit then you get a nice explosion , wheres the game and what is it? :dunno:

You basically move a blue ring with your hands using Kinect to shoot down things (Although I do think you can play it with a controller). It's as simple as that, but who needs a plot?

Heres some gameplay

It probably won't be to everyone's tastes and people say it's a sequel to a Dreamcast game called Rez.

You basically move a blue ring with your hands using Kinect to shoot down things (Although I do think you can play it with a controller). It's as simple as that, but who needs a plot?

Heres some gameplay

It probably won't be to everyone's tastes and people say it's a sequel to a Dreamcast game called Rez.

i remeber rez and thinking the same for that , it looks cool but id be bored with it after a day , still looking forward to kinect though but hope they have better ideas than this

i remeber rez and thinking the same for that , it looks cool but id be bored with it after a day , still looking forward to kinect though but hope they have better ideas than this

I see what your saying, it probably doesn't have much of a replay factor but it's the originality I like. I like COD and FIFA as much as anyone but love gems like this.

Agree with you on the Kinect, out of the three (move, wii and kinect), Kinect seems most interesting although they all have their perks.

Archived