Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Premier Manager - PS3 Download

This was released yesterday on the Playstation Store (don't know if it's available on other formats). Because I've got more money than sense (and that doesn't mean I have loads of money, just very little sense) I brought it - bit lumpy at £14 but wanted an alternative, easier to play football management game than sitting for 7 weeks in front of the PC to play half a season. ANd it's not too bad. Only played it for an hour or so last night and lost my opening game to Barnsley 3-0, but it certainly looks promising.

Anyone else got it/played it?

This was released yesterday on the Playstation Store (don't know if it's available on other formats). Because I've got more money than sense (and that doesn't mean I have loads of money, just very little sense) I brought it - bit lumpy at £14 but wanted an alternative, easier to play football management game than sitting for 7 weeks in front of the PC to play half a season. ANd it's not too bad. Only played it for an hour or so last night and lost my opening game to Barnsley 3-0, but it certainly looks promising.

Anyone else got it/played it?

I considered it for about 30 seconds but thought it was a tad on the expensive side.

Archived