Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stand UP...

Formula 1 2010

I can't wait for this, i'll probably have PS3 when it comes out. I would have got it on my 360 but since it decided to go kaput I will swap over to the darkside of the ps3 :thumbup:

Get the new slimline xbox, supposed to be far more reliable.

Considering buying an xbox just for this game. Simply can't wait, its been to long since an F1 game was made by decent producers. The latest ones for playstation are shit! Went downhill eversince EA stopped making them in the early 2000's!

This could epic!!

Get a PS3. The 60gb were vulnerable, but post 60gb and Slim PS3s are virtually indestrucutable. I've has an 80gb since 2007 and played the hell out of it and its still working perfectly.

On topic, this game is a definate buy. But I don't get how they can get the pace of each team correct, because the fastest teams are always changing.. I wonder if red bull will have the flexi wing.

Love games like this online, you get the deadly serious people who do everything as it should be done, racing lines, allowing people to pass and so on and then you get people like me who has no problem knocking people off the track and barging people out of my way to get through, leads to interesting conversation.

"fooking english tea drinker"

The last great F1 game was F1 96 on the PS1 i played that game to death.. I really hope this is gonna be good as i wanna relive them full lap moments again on my next gen console!

The last great F1 game was F1 96 on the PS1 i played that game to death.. I really hope this is gonna be good as i wanna relive them full lap moments again on my next gen console!

Will wait and see what people say about it first. Too many releases coming up atm and I have too many games all ready.

Will wait and see what people say about it first. Too many releases coming up atm and I have too many games all ready.

Yeah same here and as per usual the months ahead are crammed full of awesome releases.. Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, etc, etc! i just dunno how i'm gonna get them all

My link

My link

My link

A few links to the developer diary of F1 2010 through IGN. This game looks fooking amazing and i for one cant wait to get my grubby hands on it!

Can see myself maybe having to go without food for a good few months from september onwards.....this, fifa 11, black ops, medal of honor, test drive unlimited 2....to name but a few!!

My link

My link

My link

A few links to the developer diary of F1 2010 through IGN. This game looks fooking amazing and i for one cant wait to get my grubby hands on it!

Can see myself maybe having to go without food for a good few months from september onwards.....this, fifa 11, black ops, medal of honor, test drive unlimited 2....to name but a few!!

Cheers for them, this looks awesome. Can't wait.

Archived