Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stand UP...

Formula 1 2010

What i want to know is... do they have the safety car?

Oh and shop2net have sent me emails today about my order - does that mean I can expect the game to arrive tomorrow or Wednesday?

Got the same e-mail, sounds promising but doubt it'll be any earlier than Thursday.

Everytime i have ordered a game coming out on a Friday through shop2net i have recieved it on the Thursday

This title has only averaged 85 on metacritic.

Having said that there's a lot going for it. This dynamic weather system looks good and the title is being compared to the likes of Geoff Crammond, back in the day.

As a total package though I'm unconvinced, I like variety in my racers and although an F1 fan myself, can't see myself getting this. Forza 3 offers more variety as far as racing goes.

85% is very good!

Yes you are right it will have that linear feeling to it as all F1 games have as it is some what limited with teams, cars, etc but a decent F1 game is needed in the console world imo and we look to be getting it, so all in all that is a good thing!

Yeah, complete overhaul. Controls are now all on the sticks, left is how you move your feet and right is hands. Didn't look that impressive from early videos but each vid seems to get better. Demo is out soon (no date set yet) and it includes the 4th quarter of last years game 7 of the Finals, a game in the new 'Become a Legend' mode and also a heavy practice mode.

Don't listen to this guy, NBA 2k11 is where it's at. Honestly, there's so much too it this year. NBA 'Elite' (lol) will have nothing on it.

What i want to know is... do they have the safety car?

Oh and shop2net have sent me emails today about my order - does that mean I can expect the game to arrive tomorrow or Wednesday?

I'm positive that I read somewhere that there isn't a safety car.

I guess that's why it only netted an 85 on Metacritic. :ph34r:

Blimey, it's a spectacular piece of software and I'm very much looking forward to it - but some people will always have something to moan about, even if it's just a bloody missing Safety Car in a F1 video game. lol

Really can't wait for this, been impressed with everything I've seen so far and it's been ages since a decent F1 game.

But on a side note, is it worth getting a wheel instead of using the controller for this game (and also for when GT5 comes out)? And if so, could anyone recommend me a decent one at a reasonable price for the PS3?

Really can't wait for this, been impressed with everything I've seen so far and it's been ages since a decent F1 game.

But on a side note, is it worth getting a wheel instead of using the controller for this game (and also for when GT5 comes out)? And if so, could anyone recommend me a decent one at a reasonable price for the PS3?

Going by Forza it'd be so much easier with a wheel, the sticks are too fiddly.

Stop trashing the F1 2010 thead with Basketball talk :angry: And why is Joe Cole and Dion Dublin making music together? Is Dion playing the dube? :blink:

Sorry boss!

P.s, the demo is pretty lame.

Anyway, back on F1, was reading a massive list of 'things we know' earlier, sounds so good.

Stop trashing the F1 2010 thead with Basketball talk :angry: And why is Joe Cole and Dion Dublin making music together? Is Dion playing the dube? :blink:

haha well said...i hope mine does come thursday oddly enough cause i gota be somewhere tomorrow that i cant get out of :mad:

Archived