Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stand UP...

Formula 1 2010

First qualifying session in my Lotus, i'm fastest! May have to move the difficulty up if it carries on like this!

Also, sort of regret having long race weekends. Pray to god it doesn't make me do full race...

I'm a real Sim nut when it comes to games, I love the full weekend with practice, qualifying and full races lol I will definitely be doing the whole race.

What difficulty do you have it on at the moment? What assists have you got on aswell?

I'm a real Sim nut when it comes to games, I love the full weekend with practice, qualifying and full races lol I will definitely be doing the whole race.

What difficulty do you have it on at the moment? What assists have you got on aswell?

Did 10 laps in the end, full race weekend was the right decision. Started on pole, dropped to 4th after the first corner, got back upto 1st, went in pits and it took 20 seconds! Came out last :/ Got back upto 6th though.

Erm, medium atm, probably go upto hard if it carries on like this though. And just braking line or whatever it is, I haven't changed any so it's just default.

Just got a 5 place grid penalty in Q1 for blocking Hamilton, I spun it and clattered into him lol

I moved it upto hard but put all the settings back to what I had on normal, don't know if it affected anything but it seems to. I'm now mid-grid...

Anyone got any recommendations for a proper XBOX 360 steering wheel to use for this?

As far as I can tell, almost all previous wheels are no longer available... Why is that?

I the same problem last Christmas when my lad wanted one. Ended up getting one from Finland on ebay.

£34.48 in Asda

Anyone got any recommendations for a proper XBOX 360 steering wheel to use for this?

As far as I can tell, almost all previous wheels are no longer available... Why is that?

These are the offical wheels to be used on F1, this is from codemasters website. Personally i would get the Porche one, looks pretty good.

Xbox 360:

• Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel

• Logitech Drive FX Wheel

Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S

PS3:

• Logitech Driving Force EX/RX

• Logitech Driving Force Pro

• Logitech Driving Force GT

• Logitech G25 Racing Wheel

• Logitech G27 Racing Wheel

• Thrustmaster Run’N’Drive Wireless Rumble Force

• Thrustmaster Dual Trigger Rumble Force

Amazingly realistic, but really hard. Struggling to get used to it.

Yeah, i'm really struggling too. Started off with Lotus and having an absolute nightmare. Despite this, the game seems really impressive and looking forward to spending a couple of hours on it later.

Also, I must be missing something simple, but how do I reduce the length of qualifying so I don't need to do the 15 minutes for Quali 1 and can just do 2/3 laps instead? :blush:

Archived