Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stand UP...

Formula 1 2010

i raced with my brother online last night between ourselves and was good racing, we then opened the room up and was about 10 of us racing head to head, there was a bit of ramming hear and there but most were trying to keep it clean and when there was a collision it seemed unavoidable.

do u get damage on cars?

Too right! Sick of my front wing getting damaged!

Right then - who's setting up an official Foxes Talk Grand Prix? (I get credited with the idea, but will not be setting it up, thats not my thing!)

I'm up for it, but most of you seem to have it on PS3 :/

Good to hear that not everyone was playing Dodgems lol

This is mental now! I've done 38 laps out of 58 in that Aussie Grand Prix and it started raining lightly on about lap 25, the track got gradually wetter as the laps went on, I stayed on the drys as long as possible in the hope it might stop. It carried on and by about lap 35 the track had got puddles forming on it and I was spinning everywhere lol I noticed some other cars were spinning out too, I've got some intermediates on now, the track is wet but it's not raining loads so hopefully it will start drying up as the race goes on and the intermediates will eb a good choice :D

Does anyone else keep overshooting the pit stop? lol I think i'm braking early but I end up overshooting it by about 2 metres and losing 5 seconds :rolleyes:

I have heard there are quite a few bugs in this game, it's kinda putting me off getting it till it gets patched....IF it gets patched, Codies are well known for not patching games that have game breaking bugs in them

Something very strange just happened on mine!! Chinese GP, Webber was 1st and I was 2nd, we both pitted both had good stops. Came out 10th and 11th, carry on a few more laps everybody else pits and we are 2nd and 3rd with Buemi leading. Im thinking its only a matter of time till he pits but carries on for the rest of the race and wins from 18th!!

I can't see when he pitted! :dunno:

If you buy me it I'll race you.

Buy it yourself you tight bastard!

Anyway, finised 4th in Turkey, love the track in Istanbul. I was 2nd with a lap to go and someone said something to me so I paused it, unpaused it again and went flying off >_< So blew my chance of getting on the podium for the first time :(

Something very strange just happened on mine!! Chinese GP, Webber was 1st and I was 2nd, we both pitted both had good stops. Came out 10th and 11th, carry on a few more laps everybody else pits and we are 2nd and 3rd with Buemi leading. Im thinking its only a matter of time till he pits but carries on for the rest of the race and wins from 18th!!

I can't see when he pitted! :dunno:

Yes.... there seemed to be some strange finishers in front of me in my China GP - I started on pole and was leading as well. How do you set your own strategy by the way. do you just ignore the guy?

Yes.... there seemed to be some strange finishers in front of me in my China GP - I started on pole and was leading as well. How do you set your own strategy by the way. do you just ignore the guy?

Go on the tyres bit just before the race I think.

Archived