Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Medal of Honor

• 2 months later...

I played the Beta and really enjoyed it .. I'll probably get it, but Black ops will get priority for a while :)

It's a bit rare to see someone who enjoyed it, the beta was condemned by most who took part. I'm still really looking forward to this even if I don't like the multiplayer.

It's a bit rare to see someone who enjoyed it, the beta was condemned by most who took part. I'm still really looking forward to this even if I don't like the multiplayer.

me and both my bro's played it .. come to the same conclusion, thought it was pretty good! .. I'll definitely get it!

me and both my bro's played it .. come to the same conclusion, thought it was pretty good! .. I'll definitely get it!

Well that's encouraging then, so many people seemed to hate it I had my heart resigned to being disappointed. I shall keep my head up.

Not another FPS...

I'll pass. Fallout New Vegas and Assassins Creed Brotherhood. That's where it's at.

And another play through Mass Effect 2 has to be in order. :thumbup:

Me and you are like chalk and cheese.

I thought fallout 3, assassins creed mass effect 2 were whack!

Personal opinion though, each to their own.

Played the MOH beta though and thought it was ok. Only because it was proper taliban i was killing!

I won't be getting this.

1UP - 75%

It's a mostly well-built title with seemingly good intentions, but it lacks the weight -- whether it's in the narrative, campaign length, or feature set -- to seem like much more than a quality diversion.

20 reviews, avg 75% on metacritic.

Fallout: New Vegas out 7 days later...

Wait people.

I got this yesterday and Ive only played it a few hours but my first impressions are good. The single player campaign has been good so far and the graphics and gameplay seem pretty good.

I couldn't get onto the multiplayer at first because it said the EA servers were unavailable to me :dunno: but I tried again a couple of hours later and i got in first time. The more I play the multiplayer the more I like it. It has a much different feel than Call of Duty. It strikes me as much more tactical and you need to be far more careful when you move around because the maps are incredibly detailed and filled with hiding places . The only thing I dont like is the no killcam, as it plays right into the hands of campers but other than that, I like it so far

Archived