Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
samlcfc

Halo Reach

Didnt really play halo 3 that much but saw this new one on the internet earlier, looks pretty decent

Added a load of stuff to the multiplayer by the looks of it so that should be pretty fresh and laugh to play.

Whacked a map editor in and its got some game like the horde one on gears of war.

think it looks like it might be pretty good

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah, im getting it. I had Halo 3, and played that quite abit with friends and stuff, but even better with 4 player split-screen online, which games don't seem to have nowdays

Anyone actually got this then? I've got on order but from crappy play dot com so not expecting it till tomorrow earliest.

Been playing it co-op with my bro-in-law.

Seems to be an annoying glitch on the 3rd mission where a banshee flies around out of range and doesn't attack, only occasionally coming near enought to shoot at. Took both of us 15 mins to shoot it down simply due to the difficulty of having to take it down with occasional sniper shots.

Im tempted to get this, the only Halo I've played previously is ODST and I wasn't keen. Always been more of a COD fan. I had planned on getting both Medal of Honor and Black Ops so I think if I get this I'll only be playing it a few weeks at most, Might just rent it first to try it out. But from the gameplay Ive seen on Justin.tv it looks good

• 2 weeks later...

Archived