Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sdb

Photoshop thread

Ok so I'm needing to get to grips with this at the mo. One minute I love it, the next i want to cry. I reckon i've learnt about 0.5% of what there is to know...which is fairly depressing

Anyway, to motivate me, keep me going, inspire, whatever, i thought i'd make a thread dedicated to the thing...partly so when i skive off doing it, i find it here anyway.

So upload the stuff you've done, i'll do the same, and if anyone wants to throw some constructive criticism my way, that'd be swell. As long as it actually is constructive! Like I say, i'm a million miles off being good at it yet. Hopefully i'll learn a bit here. Either that or the thread will sink without trace...

Ok, problemo number 1 :blush:

how do i turn a psd file into a JPG file...

Hey man, go to file -> Save as -> See at the bottom where is says .psd? Click the dropdown arrow and click JPEG, and then save it. :thumbup:

Thanks mate! Hopefully, here's 2 (crude) pics i've just done. Don't laugh at my gormeless face please people. :thumbup:

DSCF2538.jpg

DSCF1952practice.jpg

haha, i know the 2nd is especially beginner-ish. any feed back on how i could integrate the 2 a little more effectively would be great! x

Look good mate, when i first looked at the first one, i actually though you were there. I need to get on photoshop again, it's addicting lol.

Second one looks good aswell, keep posting your work :thumbup:

Nearly thought the first one was real!

I'd like to mess around with the new photoshop but i can't find anywhere for cracks, serials, etc and i haven't got a spare 500 quid or whatever it is nowadays!

Ive recently got back into photoshop. I browsed through Flickr to find a decent photo to edit. This is what I came out with...

walkersoriginal.th.jpg

ORIGINAL

walkerspsh.th.jpg

EDITED

Looks awesome mate. How did you get rid of the telephone wires and things in the water? :thumbup:

Love the effect on the JM...

Maybe a better font needed on the name though :P

Aha, it looks shocking with the name lol. Literally a last min decision to see what it would look like with text. As you can tell, i am a rookie lol. :thumbup:

I have been a graphic designer now for about 8 years, just a hobby.. Anyhow for a while i haven't really made much stuff but since getting CS5 i have found my love for graphics again and i'd thought i'd show anyone who's interested my new graphic

pst9.png

• 2 months later...

Archived