Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
VinceNoir

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Grew up playing this game several times and just started playing it again today, and had totally forgotten how flawless it is. Easily the best game I've ever played! I doubt I will ever enjoy a game more than this. Can't wait till I get to the bloody Water Temple and break my controller.

Anyone else enjoy this piece of brilliance?

Grew up playing this game several times and just started playing it again today, and had totally forgotten how flawless it is. Easily the best game I've ever played! I doubt I will ever enjoy a game more than this. Can't wait till I get to the bloody Water Temple and break my controller.

Good game yes... Flawless... no! Can you climb onto a ladder EVERY time you need to...?

Enjoyable? Yes. The best game ever? No. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is the best game ever made on a Nintendo system.

Mario on N64 was up there with it.

Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past was quality tho' back in the days of SNES as well. This and Chronotrigger. Try the roms... :ph34r:

I'v never played a game on the Wii (namely because i thought Nintendo had ceased to be a game developer and instead decided to spend all their time and money developing way for lazy people to cut down their waistline) but i love LoZ:OoT. Brilliant game.

Mario 64 and 64DS are my favourite games of all time though. I still remember beating the first boss on Christmas morning of 98 (?).

One of the greatest games of all time!! So many great memories especially listening to Placebo - Without you I'm nothing on repeat as an angst ridden teenager.

SIGH

Memories

Twilight Princess is up there though.

Archived