Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

internet speed

my internet speed has slowed down a lot recently, when doing an online test i'm only getting 1mb. i live in Le9 area, can anyone recommend a good provider for this area, i am currently with aol. also if my kids are gaming online and have two laptops conected all wirelessly will this slow it down as well. any help will be appreciated as this topic is out of my age range :cry:

my internet speed has slowed down a lot recently, when doing an online test i'm only getting 1mb. i live in Le9 area, can anyone recommend a good provider for this area, i am currently with aol. also if my kids are gaming online and have two laptops conected all wirelessly will this slow it down as well. any help will be appreciated as this topic is out of my age range :cry:

Of course.

is that on cable or adsl? also i know this is probably basics to you but how do you attach a 'screen grab' like you have done, or even a picture in this forum?

ASDL.

If you go on Speedtest.net when you get your results they give you 2 options.

Just chose the "copy direct URL" one.

Or in other press "Print Screen... then paste to Paint.. Resize then put onto an image hosting site like Photobucket or flikr."

Archived