Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aleksz

Yuki Abe

Type B Blood Type apparently...

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fameblo.jp%2Fguapoblog%2Ftheme-10019835459.html&sl=auto&tl=en

For Type Bs the biggest factors in weight gain are corn, wheat, buckwheat, lentils, tomatoes, peanuts and sesame seeds.
Another very common food that Type Bs should avoid is chicken.
Dr. D'Adamo suggests that you wean yourself away from chicken and replace them with highly beneficial foods such as goat, lamb, mutton, rabbit and venison. Other foods that encourage weight loss are green vegetables, eggs, beneficial meats, and low fat dairy.

Anyone know the City nutritionist?

By all accounts a better dm than what we have. Needlessly negative as ever, Alex. Do you know how to express joy?

It's not the despair that gets me, I can live with despair. It's hope that kills me.

I reserve judgment until I've seen Abe getting a few games under his belt.

All this hype and praise for (foreign) football players, I'm not buying it.

Not yet.:ph34r:

The midfielder has developed a reputation for scoring spectacular goals, and is particularly potent from dead ball situations.

Thank fook for that, somebody who may be able to twat in an outstanding free kick. I must say I'm chuffed with this signing. :scarf:

Guest Mee-9

Thank fook for that, somebody who may be able to twat in an outstanding free kick. I must say I'm chuffed with this signing. :scarf:

Kermorgant was able to do that in the french league....

hi, a fan of japanese and english football here.just wanted to say congratulations on the signing of abe.technically he should be a touch above (no pun intended) most other defensive midfielders in this division. some worry about his physicality but seeing that inamoto did just fine for cardiff several seasons ago, i think abe will be alright. as for the language, i think it's going to take a while but he was coached by two germans at urawa, one of whom insisted on players speaking english and english only on the training grounds (needless to say such a policy proved unpopular and provided many an awkwardly silent moment, i'd imagine).i'm also happy about what is surely going to be a positive impact on the profile of english football in japan following this transfer. german football is now big in japan but, if the foxes games are broadcast in japan, fans will like the fast and combative style of the championship, i'm sure.

Kermorgant was able to do that in the french league....

and may have been able to do it in the championship - how many freekicks was he actually allowed to take?

Guest BlueBrett
and may have been able to do it in the championship - how many freekicks was he actually allowed to take?

If he can barely kick it all the way to the goal line from 12 yards I doubt he'd be much good from beyond 18.

Took one at Sheff Wed near the end of the game and it was fooking terrible.

so, one free kick - let's hope abe is given a slightly better chance to shine---

I hope his team-mates make him feel welcome. Few Japanese imports have adapted well to the demands of English football.

Yuki clearly has considerable ability, as was seen at the World Cup.

But many of us remember Kaebi and hope that Yuki doesn't suffer a similar fate.

hi, a fan of japanese and english football here.just wanted to say congratulations on the signing of abe.technically he should be a touch above (no pun intended) most other defensive midfielders in this division. some worry about his physicality but seeing that inamoto did just fine for cardiff several seasons ago, i think abe will be alright. as for the language, i think it's going to take a while but he was coached by two germans at urawa, one of whom insisted on players speaking english and english only on the training grounds (needless to say such a policy proved unpopular and provided many an awkwardly silent moment, i'd imagine).i'm also happy about what is surely going to be a positive impact on the profile of english football in japan following this transfer. german football is now big in japan but, if the foxes games are broadcast in japan, fans will like the fast and combative style of the championship, i'm sure.

Thank you for this insight. Very enlightening and engaging! :)

I must say, on the times I've seen the J-League and watched the Utawa Reds (who in my honest opinion) are probably the equvalent of say a Liverpool in Japanese football, he has looked one of their best players. Quick across the floor as well and with good distrubition, the sort of player - along with a certain mr. waghorn who should make our team better! :)

Archived