Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bugg

Mafia II

I played the demo and thought it was brilliant! The city looked great and the gunfight was really exciting. I'd buy it if I wasnt broke. Wont be getting a paycheck till end of october now so hopefully be much cheaper by then.

Also loved the cutscenes, very well written. Collecting the playboys is a funny idea too.

Wont be getting a paycheck till end of october now so hopefully be much cheaper by then.

End of October?! Ouch!

Mine's mid September and I've had to wait since the beginning of August, it's killing me not having any wonga.

Anyway, I played the demo and thought it was alright, dunno, something not quite right about it though. I am completely falling out of love with gaming though so it's probably just that.

End of October?! Ouch!

Mine's mid September and I've had to wait since the beginning of August, it's killing me not having any wonga.

Anyway, I played the demo and thought it was alright, dunno, something not quite right about it though. I am completely falling out of love with gaming though so it's probably just that.

I finally finished my nurse training but dont start work till sept 20 unfortuntly, all the money I have now must be rationed for beer, baccy and petrol, really sick of not being able to buy clothes or upgrade phone etc tho.

Did you not think the gunfight in the demo was really well done? Thought the guns were meaty and the destructive environment was a good touch in a sandbox game.

Bought it, it's a very good game and i've been playing it more-or-less every time I go on the xbox - although I have nearly completed it, some of the missions can be fairly tedious but I guess it is nice to have little side missions from the main ones. I'll probably end up doing it again after I have completed it :P

Was quite amused when I heard "When You're Smiling" play on one of the radio stations on the game :giggle:

Got it on PC, as my laser has decided to pack in on the Xbox 360. I got a good life out of it though, as it was flashed and ive hundreds of games that got played on it. Anyone know how much a laser costs, or if they can be fixed?

Oh and not played Mafia 2 yet, loved 1 though, so im expecting it to be great. :thumbup:

Archived