Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jackirius

COD Black Op's.

Will not be getting this. COD 5 was dogcrap.

COD 5 was shit but modern ones are great :)

I was thinking this would be more of the same old stuff which does bore me now but after watching that it will certainly be getting purchased! Got to wait ages though as on PS3. :angry:

Why when does it come out on PS3?

COD 4 is the best FPS ever made. COD 6 just didn't do it for me.

Maybe 11 days + of online FPS is about as much as I can take, regardless of which COD it is.

This one looks good, but I don't think I can take much more of this kind of thing.

The run up to Xmas is interesting though. AC: Brotherhood looks tasty and the Need for Speed series is going back to the good old days of Hot Pursuit, which looks cool.

COD 4 is the best FPS ever made. COD 6 just didn't do it for me.

Maybe 11 days + of online FPS is about as much as I can take, regardless of which COD it is.

This one looks good, but I don't think I can take much more of this kind of thing.

The run up to Xmas is interesting though. AC: Brotherhood looks tasty and the Need for Speed series is going back to the good old days of Hot Pursuit, which looks cool.

Brotherhood does look good, multiplayer will be a big thing on it :)

Their made by the same people just contracted to different company's. Wont be much different.

It's more like different people contracted to the same publisher, Treyarch just aren't as good at it as Infinity Ward. Although a lot of the people that work on COD have left IW anyway, I think.

MW2 is shit because of the UMP, ridiculous air support, commando, so unrealistic..

CoD4 was good, CoD5 was very good. Treyarch owns IW all day. IW don't give a shit about their customers and are general fags.

You can tell IW are crap at their own game, they seem to have a deep hatred of anyone with any skill, so they've created a game where retards can achieve.

Hardcore eliminates a lot of the problems tho I must admit. Still that ruddy UMP lol.

Archived