Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jackirius

COD Black Op's.

Genius or not, the run up to Xmas is all about AC2: Brotherhood, Fallout: New Vegas and Halo Reach.

AC2 Brother hood yes, fallout no, Vegas yes, and halo is shit so no. But i reackon new Black ops will surprise people. After watching the trailer i think they might have balanced the game out a bit. Hopefully they have made it so you dont get a load of 10 year olds, spend too much time on the game, kids running around and pinning you in the head with a sniper every two seconds.

I prefer the IW games to Treyarch

Here ye

MW2 is shit because of the UMP, ridiculous air support, commando, so unrealistic..

CoD4 was good, CoD5 was very good. Treyarch owns IW all day. IW don't give a shit about their customers and are general fags.

Cod5 was shocking, the game play on it was like going back to Cod3.

What do you think Reach will be like?

The title has averaged 94 over 30 reviews on metacritic. Based on this, and the fact that the solo campaign is pretty much nailed on according to the critics, I'll be getting this.

AC2 Brother hood yes, fallout no, Vegas yes, and halo is shit so no. But i reackon new Black ops will surprise people. After watching the trailer i think they might have balanced the game out a bit. Hopefully they have made it so you dont get a load of 10 year olds, spend too much time on the game, kids running around and pinning you in the head with a sniper every two seconds.

It's the same game... :dunno:

And as for your second statement you might like to to reconsider too...! I doubt Ops will get such high scores as Reach.

The title has averaged 94 over 30 reviews on metacritic. Based on this, and the fact that the solo campaign is pretty much nailed on according to the critics, I'll be getting this.

It's the same game... :dunno:

And as for your second statement you might like to to reconsider too...! I doubt Ops will get such high scores as Reach.

Yeh i know, i didnt like the first fallout but vegas looks much better. And Reach will be another shite Halo game along with all the other that are made. Halo is behind the times massively now. Graphics and gameplay on it are shocking.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Black Ops Trailer doing the rounds at the moment actually contain zero in game footage.

If so how in the blue blazes can you make statements regarding how balanced the game is based soley on that?

There are more than just this trailer :frusty:

Only? It took me over a year to reach 1st prestige on COD4 and I'm not even bad at it (or so I thought) lol

Yeah, first to admit it, I'm a little sad when it comes to these games. I HAVE to attempt to complete the prestiges. I got the Gold cross with COD 4, didn't even bother with COD 5 - GASH is an understatement. But for MW2, having to get to level 70 ten times is just proving to be ridiculous, and I am not 'down' with the cheating knobbers who hack their way to 10th prestige.

Thought World at War was the last game made by treyarch?. IMO the ones made by infinity ward are the only ones worth playing.

Spot on mate.

Treyarch for Activision = crap games and gaming milk cow. CoD 5 and 3... boring and tremendously crap.

Infinity Ward for Activision = top notch games, Call Of Duty v1, Call of Duty United Offensive, Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare.

However, there are rumours of trouble in Activision and Infinity Ward, lots of their great programmers and game developers have quit and moved on to a new company which I can't remember the name of.

Spot on mate.

Treyarch for Activision = crap games and gaming milk cow. CoD 5 and 3... boring and tremendously crap.

Infinity Ward for Activision = top notch games, Call Of Duty v1, Call of Duty United Offensive, Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare.

However, there are rumours of trouble in Activision and Infinity Ward, lots of their great programmers and game developers have quit and moved on to a new company which I can't remember the name of.

Is it not these that have created Black Ops? Or am I getting mixed up again?

Archived