Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

DVD burning software

well recently i've been using "convertxtodvd" to copy dvds onto a dvd lol and all of a sudden its been playing up and not writing <_<

so i was wondering if anyone has any new and up to date also some :whistle: program that they could link me to, so i can continue the burning of dvds!

cheers joe!

anyone know of anything?

Can your dvd player play avis or divx? If so you don't have to convert to dvd first. I used to convert an avi to dvd 4gb but then I discovered that my player will play avis so that means you can put the 700mb movie straight onto a disc without converting it first. This means you can fit about 6 films (if they are only 700mb, or four 1gb films) onto one dvd and it's also alot quicker.

If your player will play avis then just use this program to burn the avis onto a data disc (use the 'Data cd dvd' option, no need to use the 'dvd-video' option) Free Easy Burner v4.1

If your player won't play avis then I used to use this to convert and burn to dvd. never had any problems with it (although I thought version 3.0 was better if you can find a copy of that. Videos to DVD v3.2

The links have gone to the wrong page so look at the list on the left of the page that comes up and click the program I mentioned for each option.

Also that DVD Shrink program that IOWF mentioned above always worked well for me.

Archived