Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
VinceNoir

PES 11 v FIFA 11

Fifa is the better gameplay and shit and that's what i'll be buying.

But there's still something to Pro Evo's heart and soul. I miss it :cry:

PES has struggled to make the step from ps2/xbox up to ps3/xbox360.

It was the king of football games before, now FIFA completely owns it.

For years it was always PES = great gameplay and FIFA = great graphics, now it's the other way round.

The best PES game ever is far better than the best FIFA game ever. But I'm a FIFA man these days.

I agree with all of these.

Funny isn't it how PES now is the far more superior looking game but totally suffers from Seabass/Konami not having a clue on how to develop for next gen minus graphics and Fifa now which isn't shabby graphics wise either now has very solid gameplay

Played them more and FIFA wins again for me no shadow of doubt.. PES is just way to clunky at times while FIFA (whilst not perfect) plays much better and more fluid

PES is decent, but comes no-where near FIFA imo.

And wtf is with the Pro Evo menu layout still? Surely it can't be that hard to just lay it out better, just looks shoddy before you even play the game.

It looks more Japanese than Yuki Abe.

So 90's.

I played both demos

Fifa 11- It feels alot different from fifa 10, and the new pro passing feature does work, and isnt some cheap way to say the game has been updated.

being the goalkeeper seems abit crap, so i'll avoid that.

A new option to put the "handball" rule has been added, but it is very strict, as no matter the circumstances, its a freekick.

And you can now choose your ref :)

Pes 11- It was that bad, i didnt play the first half

Archived