Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jackirius

Portsmouth away (Carling Cup 3rd Round) Post Match

Some interesting decisions for Sousa to make for Fridays team. Abe and Moreno seemed to do alright, does Wellens and Oakley stay out and which one of Vitor and Morrison plays with Hobbs. Then there is the goalkeeper issue, Logan sounded awesome, Weale might be fit but I fear that Ikeme will keep his place.

With Howard playing 90 tonight, can't see him starting on Saturday, so does Fryatt or Waghorn come in?

Great to win, hopefully follow it up on Friday.

Guest BlueBrett
I want to go as far as possible so bollocks to a premier side.

Rofe has just said a lower Premier side would be okay.

So wrong, we'd get hammered.

Not necessarily. I'd like a big prem club and we can just leak it to the media that we intend to kick the crap out of them. Studs, shoulders and elbows for 90 minutes. They'l run scared and play a reserve team and we can claim a scalp that will set us up for the rest of the season.

Some interesting decisions for Sousa to make for Fridays team. Abe and Moreno seemed to do alright, does Wellens and Oakley stay out and which one of Vitor and Morrison plays with Hobbs. Then there is the goalkeeper issue, Logan sounded awesome, Weale might be fit but I fear that Ikeme will keep his place.

With Howard playing 90 tonight, can't see him starting on Saturday, so does Fryatt or Waghorn come in?

Great to win, hopefully follow it up on Friday.

Conrad Logan should stay in goal he was immense :trumpet: And keep abe, But change the tactics around abit so it will throw em

Not necessarily. I'd like a big prem club and we can just leak it to the media that we intend to kick the crap out of them. Studs, shoulders and elbows for 90 minutes. They'l run scared and play a reserve team and we can claim a scalp that will set us up for the rest of the season.

If it wasn't for Logan pimpey would have scored about 4

They have scored 2 before onight

We'd get hammered by a premier side.

Let's go as far as we can

Archived