Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester's Offical Fifa 11 Ratings

It should be noted that there's a rather significant bug in that the overall rating is not being calculated correctly and that the "defensive interceptions" stat is being ignored when showing the overall rating in the list of players, if you view a player individually then you see their true overall, obviously this primarily affects defenders but it does affect some of our other players such as O'Connor and Tudgay for example.

Oh yeah, Mr Fifa editer.

Is there any chance u can have a word with some people if possible about the fixtures the game comes up with in 'Manager mode'. Because ever since i remember i sometimes get three games in one day!!!!! Every f**king year, it like they dont test these parts of the game enough and the paying customers have to deal with it. Ive seriously contemplated writting letters in to tell them to sort it.

Thnx if u take me seriously, but its riled me over the years.

Anyone else noticed this or any other problems that seem to come out every year?

Has anyone got FifaWC? can they post Abes stats please? i would like to make him the same :)

Yuki Abe

Nation: Japan

Height: 5 FT 10

Weight: 167 LBS

D.O.B: 06.09.1981

Foot: Right

Weak Foot: 4 Stars

Skill Moves: 4 Stars

Accerleration - 73

Aggression - 64

Agility - 67

Balance - 72

Ball Control - 75

Crossing - 75

Curve - 74

Dribbling - 74

Finishing - 53

Free Kick Acc - 72

Heading Acc - 60

Jumping - 63

Long Pass - 77

Marking - 79

Penalties - 70

Positioning - 78

Reactions - 79

Short Pass - 77

Shot Power - 78

Slide Tackle - 74

Sprint Speed - 74

Stamina - 64

Stand Tackle - 81

Strength - 68

Tact Aware - 81

Vision - 78

Volleys - 51

Leon Crncic

Nation: Slovenian

Height: 6 FT 1

Weight: 163 LBS

D.O.B: 02.03.1990

Foot: Right

Weak Foot: 3.5 Stars

Skill Moves: 3.5 Stars

Accerleration - 40

Aggression - 60

Agility - 45

Balance - 60

Ball Control - 70

Crossing - 75

Curve - 67

Dribbling - 70

Finishing - 80

Free Kick Acc - 67

Heading Acc - 65

Jumping - 70

Long Pass - 50

Marking - 50

Penalties - 60

Positioning - 65

Reactions - 66

Short Pass - 65

Shot Power - 78

Slide Tackle - 50

Sprint Speed - 45

Stamina - 45

Stand Tackle - 50

Strength - 40

Tact Aware - 66

Vision - 60

Volleys - 45

Abe stats took straight from the World Cup version, Crncic taken from Football manager stats :) Hope this helps.

Oh yeah, Mr Fifa editer.

Is there any chance u can have a word with some people if possible about the fixtures the game comes up with in 'Manager mode'. Because ever since i remember i sometimes get three games in one day!!!!! Every f**king year, it like they dont test these parts of the game enough and the paying customers have to deal with it. Ive seriously contemplated writting letters in to tell them to sort it.

Thnx if u take me seriously, but its riled me over the years.

Anyone else noticed this or any other problems that seem to come out every year?

Actually this is one thing supposedly fixed, I've already received emails in CM to tell me matches have had to be rescheduled ;)

Actually this is one thing supposedly fixed, I've already received emails in CM to tell me matches have had to be rescheduled ;)

Nice 1 m8, good to get something from an insider.

Hopefully it has been fixed then, but il inform u in the next couple weeks if im havin problems :thumbsup:

Another problem i get on recent fifa games 4 years or so on Manager mode and its going so well. Then it starts crashing when loading up menus in manager mode leaving me stuck because nothing with make it work... not even using a brand new disk to run off and loading up on other consoles. I stopped playing 10 and 09 alltogether because of that (exept playin mates on ranked nd stuff lol )

Another problem i get on recent fifa games 4 years or so on Manager mode and its going so well. Then it starts crashing when loading up menus in manager mode leaving me stuck because nothing with make it work... not even using a brand new disk to run off and loading up on other consoles. I stopped playing 10 and 09 alltogether because of that (exept playin mates on ranked nd stuff lol )

As it's based on a completely new engine the career mode is supposed to be stable and not blighted with the issues experienced in the old "manager mode"...

Archived