Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Team For S****horpe

the amount of bashing PS has been getting yet people are picking weale (who may not be fit) and fryatt who got a red card.. :rolleyes:

see being a manager is easy in hindsight hey....

Right I'm sorry, but when will you wake up to the fact that were losing games?! How can you support a manager that is consistantly losing games for us?

Weve got a bloody good team, and hes done a brilliant job in making them all look shit.

Right I'm sorry, but when will you wake up to the fact that were losing games?! How can you support a manager that is consistantly losing games for us?

Weve got a bloody good team, and hes done a brilliant job in making them all look shit.

Have to agree with you there

I want to see Abe play a full ninety minutes of league football, don't think he has yet has he?

The times we've seen him he's shown a real glimmer of quality, I thought. Like to see him play instead of Wellens. Sousa seems to have the same fixation with Oakley that Pearson had, mind.

. Sousa seems to have the same fixation with Oakley that Pearson had, mind.

Pearson realised Oakley wasn't up to it that's why he bought Wellens then got Jay Spearing in on loan last season. He was nowhere near a start in the crucial last dozen or so games let alone captain ! He must be the luckiest player around to then find himself captain & starting everygame again the next season. If Pearson had stayed I think Oakley would have been out the door in the summer.

Weale

Morrison

Hobbs

Berner

Kennedy

N'Guessen

King

Abe

Dyer

Waghorn

Gallagher

Whilst Howard has been playing well, obviously it isnt working. A completely fresh approach with 2 strikers who are good with the ball at feet and are willing to shoot.

N'Guessen blows hot and cold and he is overdue to blow hot.

Oakley is gash and Wellens for whatever reason is unmotivated. After going 2-1 down it was mentioned that his body language was completely negative. We cant afford for that to be happening on the pitch. King always offers a threat and Abe is fresh and looking to impress.

The back 4 at the minute is a shambles. Morrison has been awful at centre half but has shown in the past that he's better at right back whether he likes it or not. Berner would be a calming influence on Hobbs which is what we sorely miss at the minute and Kennedy looks a good prospect.

Of course the team will be

Ikeme

Lamey

Morrison

Hobbs

Berner

Oakley

Wellens

King

Waghorn

Howard

Dyer

and we'll lose again.

OK, There is loads we need to do, but we need to shore up the defense and get our best players in their best positions as a priority, so;

Weale

Morrison--Hobbs--Vitor--Berner

Moreno--King

Dyer--Gallagher--Abe

Waghorn

In defence the Morrison-Hobbs pairing should stabilise the right flank and hopefully Berner's experience can do the same on the left, Moreno to hold and King back to his regular box to box role, that should give the defence at least some cover.

The attacking midfield 3 can interchange at will as long as we keep a good shape, hopefully they can keep the ball on the deck and feed Waghorn.

OK, There is loads we need to do, but we need to shore up the defense and get our best players in their best positions as a priority, so;

Weale

Morrison--Hobbs--Vitor--Berner

Moreno--King

Dyer--Gallagher--Abe

Waghorn

In defence the Morrison-Hobbs pairing should stabilise the right flank and hopefully Berner's experience can do the same on the left, Moreno to hold and King back to his regular box to box role, that should give the defence at least some cover.

The attacking midfield 3 can interchange at will as long as we keep a good shape, hopefully they can keep the ball on the deck and feed Waghorn.

Vitor is still suspended, straight red card so he's banned for at least 2 games.

I'd be tempted to try Berner at CB with Kennedy at LB.

Well i think its disgraceful at the present time to be a leicester fan when we have this AWFUL formation that CLEARLY doesnt work

Playing waggy out of position and as we saw at norwhich he CAN score goals thats WHY hes a Striker and playing Vitor over Hobbs against portsmouth ?

Thats just the SQUAD issues NOW onto formation were playing that STUPID 4-3-3 which obviously isnt working and sousa carnt realise this by now then im afraid its time for him to depart :whistle:

My personal opinion is we should play a 4-4-2

Weale

Berner Morrison Hobbs Nielson

Dyer Oakley Wellens King

Howard Waghorn

Anyone else agree ?

AND just for debate has anyone heard about Weale's Progress ?

Very tough decisions.

Weale should be in goal if fit, Neilson back at RB, Hobbs at CB but who with? Morrison is showing no confidence whatsoever, Moreno isn't a centre-back, could Bruno play there, and keep Kennedy at left-back? Berner's played centre-midfield before, so he has some experience of playing in a central position.

In midfield, Abe, King and Wellens/Oakley in a three, with Dyer playing between the midfield and attack. Howard and Waghorn up front.

So-

Weale

Neilson

Hobbs

Berner

Kennedy

Abe

Wellens

King

Dyer

Howard

Waghorn

I would like the defence to stay compact as possible meaning the fullbacks not going beyond the halfway line to stop leaving space for the long ball counter attack ,

Gone for pace on both wings , creativity in the middle with king given a free role and Abe holding

and Waghorn feeding off Howard ,

.........................Weale

Lamey ..Morrison ..Hobbs.. Kennedy

Dyer........ Abe ..........King...... Moussa

...............................Howard

.............Waghorn

Vitor is still suspended, straight red card so he's banned for at least 2 games.

I'd be tempted to try Berner at CB with Kennedy at LB.

Are you sure?...:dunno:

It is my understanding that a straight Red for foul play and/or denying a goal scoring opportunity, Vitors offence, is a one match ban. Two and three match bans are reserved for offensive behaviour a serious/violent play respectively.

Anyone heard anything?

It is my understanding that a straight Red for foul play and/or denying a goal scoring opportunity, Vitors offence, is a one match ban. Two and three match bans are reserved for offensive behaviour a serious/violent play respectively.

Anyone heard anything?

I read/heard it was a two game suspension. Can't remember where so no link :unsure:

................................................................Weale / Logan.............................................

Morrison Vitor Hobbs Kennedy

Dyer Abe Gallagher

King

Howard Waghorn

To mix it up during the game i'd swap the wingers over occasionally to confuse full backs. Haven't really got many impact players to bring on, I guess if Abe is struggling then Wellens might change things a bit.

................................................................Weale / Logan.............................................

.......................Morrison ..................Vitor............... Hobbs.................Kennedy

.......................Dyer.....................................Abe............................Gallagher

...................................................................King

........................................................Howard........Waghorn

To mix it up during the game i'd swap the wingers over occasionally to confuse full backs. Haven't really got many impact players to bring on, I guess if Abe is struggling then Wellens might change things a bit.

A two game ban is discretionary for the offence, wish I could find out, bloody OS is useless, as allways.

I've got a feeling I read it on the BBC Sport preview for the Norwich match, which of course is now unavailable

Anyone heard anything?

I've checked the FA's website and Vitor's name is not shown on the suspended list. It is up to date since the list refers to Fryatt's 3 match suspension which is still, I think, subject to appeal.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/SuspensionLists.aspx

Archived