Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Team For S****horpe

What planet are you on? We have a new management team now FFS

I mean i think now SOUSA prefered the other goalies to Weale. I never said he will never play again. Reason for your outburst?

I can't see it being anything other than a Pearson team tomorrow:

Weale/Logan

Neilson

Morrison

Hobbs

Berner

Oakley

Wellens

King

Dyer

Howard

Waghorn

You actually acknowledged yesterday that it was only 1 game

Does this website ring any bells?

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/SuspensionLists

Vitor is not banned for tomorrow's match

Also from FA suspension lists:

Leicester City FC Liam Moore 25/09/2010 16/10/2010 Suspended from all football until the Club have completed 3 first team matches for a Sending Off in a match played on 11/09/2010

Who he? :dunno:

Would imagine that Powell and Stowell will go tried and trusted for Saturday, and doubt that'd include dropping Oakley

Weale

Neilson

Hobbs

Morrison

Berner

Oakley

King

Wellens

Dyer

Howard

Waghorn

Subs Logan, Kennedy, Gallagher, N'Guessan, Abe, Moreno, Chambers

And with that practically all traces of Sousa gone.

Like this team and formation a lot, we actually look pretty good on paper here despite everything, haven't seen Parks play as am over in NZ but when Tunch comes back this could be an excellent side. Bring back MON.

weale - best goalkeeper we have

morrison - natural right back. amazing last year

hobbs - best defender we have had in years.

parks/vitor - noone really to cover this position until/if tunch comes back

berner - the most sturdy and consistant player last year.

gallagher - puts in a brilliant cross, skillful.

wellens - in my opinion, the playmaker in midfeild. picks out the best passes to set the attack off and breaks it up abit in medfeild.

king - needs no intro.

dyer - no matter who he plays, always a constant threat on the ball & gets a cheeky few nutmegs.

howard - must have, he controls the attacks, only a certain few can beat him in the air.

fryatt/waghorn - both paces, we all know what they can do.

weale

morrison - hobbs - parks - berner

wellens ©

gallagher - dyer

king

howard - waghorn

am i wrong?

This is what i'd go for:

Weale

Neilson

Morrison

Hobbs

Berner

Abe

Wellens

King

Gallagher

Waghorn

Dyer

Subs: Logan, Lamey, Vitor, Oakley, Nguessan, Kennedy, Howard

Would probably like to go back to the 4-4-2, but with Fryatt suspended i'd probably go for this. I'd like to see Waghorn played up front, and not on the wing. So i've put him centre-striker, with Dyer and Gallagher on either side of him. I'd like to see Abe start, so he can play holding midfield, either by himself, or with Wellens, depending on how offensive we want to be. Then King attacking midfield, to help our frontline. I'd rather use Howard as a sub, and not start as we tend to hoof the ball up when he's playing, and nothing hardly comes of it, as noone's on the end of his flicks.

If we do go 4-4-2, i'd play Dyer on the left, King and Abe/Wellens central- with King being the more offensive CM, and Gallagher on the right (cause we have no decent winger apart from Dyer IMO), and on his day Gallagher can whip a good ball in. I would then play Waghorn and Howard up top.

Thoughts?

Archived