Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrLuke

FoxesTalk iPhone homescreen icon

Wondered if there would be a possibility of getting an homepage icon for FT to put on my iPhone, at the moment you get a screenshot of the page which is just plain ugly. I'm quite happy to design some for it if no one cares or can be bothered, I'm a graphic designer with not much to graphically design in my spare time you see.

Wondered if there would be a possibility of getting an homepage icon for FT to put on my iPhone, at the moment you get a screenshot of the page which is just plain ugly. I'm quite happy to design some for it if no one cares or can be bothered, I'm a graphic designer with not much to graphically design in my spare time you see.

I can't post on here using my ipad - for some reason it doesn't map with the site though works with other sites.... not sure why. I can read content and get to the 'reply' screen but can't post or get a cursor up... any ideas tekkies?

I can't post on here using my ipad - for some reason it doesn't map with the site though works with other sites.... not sure why. I can read content and get to the 'reply' screen but can't post or get a cursor up... any ideas tekkies?

Are you using the mobile optimised site or the normal one? it works fine on mine.

So there isn't a way of assigning icons to bookmarks/apps yourself then? They really need to sort that out.

there is, but its not pretty. you have to download a program which will help you find the PNG files on your iPhone/iPod, which you can then replace with your own custom designs.

More info here

Cheers guys, it's now sitting proudly on my homescreen!

Sometimes it pays to be a nerd...

photoe.png

Two things, i love your background, where did you get it? :P. The other is, underneath the folder along the bottom, their is a little star, what does this mean?

God i am bored to notice that lol.

Two things, i love your background, where did you get it? :P. The other is, underneath the folder along the bottom, their is a little star, what does this mean?

God i am bored to notice that lol.

Got the background from an app called Gelaskins, there's loads of nice artwork on there. I'd be tempted to make a Leicester one but those types of things can look a little tacky sometimes...

as far as the star icon is concerned, that is from a webapp called Glyphboard, it allows you to have all sorts of cool little icons like the  icon (I've used the star for my fave apps folder).

Gelaskins App

Glyphboard

Got the background from an app called Gelaskins, there's loads of nice artwork on there. I'd be tempted to make a Leicester one but those types of things can look a little tacky sometimes...

as far as the star icon is concerned, that is from a webapp called Glyphboard, it allows you to have all sorts of cool little icons like the  icon (I've used the star for my fave apps folder).

Gelaskins App

Glyphboard

Cheers buddy, thanks for all the work :thumbup: Also also, make a Leicester one mate, i'm sure it will look good!

Archived