Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dominicmsb

FIFA 11 League - Xbox 360

Yeah sorry about that, not normally that bad, might need to go restart the router see if that helps :sweating:

No worries, it was pretty weird cause there was no lag in the middle of the pitch but next to the box it was jumping around everywhere.

I would advise you not to play 1000 games on the first day.. some people havent even joined it yet.

I would be Rangers if there is one more space left, if not I'm sure there will be one later on.

If theres a space on Sunday night I'll give you the code.

Oh and what happened to the geezer i was gunna play tonight? Invited he accepted we got to the team part and he left lol... Think his GT was SublimedStealth

Oh and what happened to the geezer i was gunna play tonight? Invited he accepted we got to the team part and he left lol... Think his GT was SublimedStealth

Oh yeah sorry my bro wanted to go online so had to go off sorry defo give you a game nxt time. :thumbup:

Archived