Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dominicmsb

FIFA 11 League - Xbox 360

Firstly, I tried 1 cutback, as did you.

Secondly, there was lag for the first few minutes and then it was fine.

Thirdly, I think you shouldn't take it so seriously, its only a game.

Good game by the way samlcfc :thumbup:

I don't take it seriously my 'cutback' was a triple tap x, good game to be fair. C.Jerome is beastly

Played Ashley lag was bad beat me 1-0 peno was well harsh imo :dunno:

Was a very harsh decision mate, unlucky I passed the ball to peinare(sp?) and the ball was in flight before the penalty was given. Looking forward to our next game mate :)

Was a very harsh decision mate, unlucky I passed the ball to peinare(sp?) and the ball was in flight before the penalty was given. Looking forward to our next game mate :)

Yeh because I had press the button ages ago to tackle/block shoot but it did it to late when he turned around.Defo looking forward to the nxt game. ;)

Had an awesome game with LCFC Bugg, ended up 3-2..i went 2-0 up he came back 2-1, i went up 3-1, he came back 3-2! he wouldn't give in! and could of snatched a draw... It could have been 5-5 lol

Oh i should be on at certain times of the day today, so if anyone is on just pop us a message and i'll give you a game

Good start, go to play my first league game andmy xbox freezes in the warm up bit!

Thought it was just me. I went to Team Management and I had the World 11 team players.

I wonder who gets the win :unsure: Im off to power league now so i guess ill play you another time.

Not sure how many games I've played compared with everyone else. I had to take out a trial for the 'premium online features' and now need to purchase a code (what a load of bollocks!) - after I do so I'll start playing games again.

Archived