Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phillthefox

FIFA 11 League (PS3)

This may have been discussed before on another thread so sorry !! but i noticed theres an xbox league on here just wondering if there was anybody starting one for PS3.

if theres not I will start one and post here once set up. Add if you would be interested so i can set it up or join an already running 1.

I will join in but you need to set days as to when to play.

A PS3 league has been set up before and it didn't work due to people being unable to commit to games.

I was one of those culprits due to work commitments but I get home from work at 5:30 now and am free to play until 7pm most nights.

I have set up a league

name - leicester Boys

password - sven

Only limit is no teams over 4 star or will be booted.....

I work until 5.30 and not free until 7 is at night, however best times are night times, can arrange fixtures by adding to friends list..

Looking to start league this friday or saturday,

chasing_shadows any questions message me

I'm game! Need to sort my wireless out though, cos its being a bitch at the moment. So I'll join when i've fixed the problem!

Do you say this because you keep getting disconnected during a game? Or just shit in general? Reason i ask is because its a known problem that games are disconnecting, mine did in my 1st game in this league yesterday!!

Do you say this because you keep getting disconnected during a game? Or just shit in general? Reason i ask is because its a known problem that games are disconnecting, mine did in my 1st game in this league yesterday!!

Just shit in general mate, it'll be fine when i get chance to sort it!

Good couple of games last night, though I just not score for anything apart from a cheeky little chip from about 7 yards out following a scramble off a corner

thought it was a very cheeky chip from 7 yard althought couple of good games

Archived