Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Fallout: New Vegas

I've put a good number of hours into this now, as I got it yesterday (thankyou ShopTo!) and I have to say it is superb. Is it massively different to Fallout 3? Not massively. Is that a bad thing? Hell no!

Its more of the same with add-ons which if you loved Fallout 3 as much as I did, then you'll be as happy as I am! I cant stop playing it and i've not even reached Vegas yet!

Anyway, see ya later, I have Fallout to play!

Me too mate...I'm loving the realism - having to eat and drink to stay hydrated etc...its brilliant. A stern test too.

Yeah, it's a quality game mate, I think we talked in the same thread about Fallout 3 a couple of years ago.

Proper nightmare though, but definately worth the challenge.

Not looking forward to finding a DeathClaw out in the open...

This is top drawer as I expected. Have put in a measly 3 hours but it's all good. No sign of any glitches or bugs but there has been a few instances of tearing during VATS sequences. Nothing too bad though - yet.

I saved Ringo in Goodliffe? (starting town) and am now idolised there. Headed out to Primm which is now where I'm at.

Downloaded Star Wars Unleashed 2 during gameplay on this. Came out of Fallout for a bit and put the demo through its paces. Impressive demo. Very impressive.

Expensive month ahead...lol

Playing it on hardcore aswell, Finally reached New vegas strip!!! Took me bloody ages. I've got something like 15 quests to complete and ive done about 15. This game is massive! If you havn't got it yet then definatly get it! Well worth it.

I can't resist getting this game. Went to Hamilton Tesco but they hadn't got any free Microsoft points with it so I told them where to stick it :angry:

This within the next week hopefully, and then Fable 3 as well. Then Football Manager 2011, then Black Ops. Its not enough time. I almost don't want to get Fallout: New Vegas, because then I will save £10-£37 (providing I get it cheaper or borrow it at a later date) and still get time to play my other games.

I ended up at Primm and rescued the old sheriff guy from the NCF prison nearby. Then I got sidetracked, I know this is not a difficult thing to do, and ended up doing some side missions for the Powder Gang leader bloke. I went back to Primm and the NCF start shooting at me!

So I have now shot all the NCF guys at Primm. So I don't know how this mission will carry on in Primm now everyone is dead!

lol

Wait and see!

I ended up at Primm and rescued the old sheriff guy from the NCF prison nearby. Then I got sidetracked, I know this is not a difficult thing to do, and ended up doing some side missions for the Powder Gang leader bloke. I went back to Primm and the NCF start shooting at me!

So I have now shot all the NCF guys at Primm. So I don't know how this mission will carry on in Primm now everyone is dead!

lol

Wait and see!

You rescue the sheriff in Primm from the Powder Gangers not the NCR. So you completed a side quest for the NCR against the Powder Gangers, then went and did side quests for the Power Gangers which kills your reputation with the NCR. So you played off both factions against each other and now the NCR hates you. :)

You rescue the sheriff in Primm from the Powder Gangers not the NCR. So you completed a side quest for the NCR against the Powder Gangers, then went and did side quests for the Power Gangers which kills your reputation with the NCR. So you played off both factions against each other and now the NCR hates you. :)

Indeed. To rectify the situation I overran the compound with the NC and quoting someone from the game "Eddie is a deadie". lol

Picked up a decent plasma gun from Eddie as a result.

I have now won 3 games of Caravan too! Worth 10AP. :thumbup:

Archived