Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Fallout: New Vegas

Just spent about 3 fecking hours trying to get into the armory at Vault 34, I finally did it and was totally worth the effort. SOOOO many nice guns to play with. :thumbup:

Can you point me in the general direction of vault 34 please?

Thank you!

I've been off the beaten track a few times today only to be mauled by a pack of some weird looking wolf things. One or two I can take but 6 in one go? No chance.

Can you point me in the general direction of vault 34 please?

Thank you!

I've been off the beaten track a few times today only to be mauled by a pack of some weird looking wolf things. One or two I can take but 6 in one go? No chance.

Its just to the East of New Vegas, Its hard to be accurate but if you start at the Repconn Headquarters and head in the North and to the East slightly, kinda like a 1 o'clock direction, you should find it. If that even makes sense

What level are you all and how many hours you put into the game? I've put 20 hours into it and am level 17 or 18 :appl:

18 and a half hours in and Im level 17

Around 14 hours into this now. Still no sign of any bugs, so any reviews sub 80% are irrelevant to this game. In fact, put it up against Fallout 3 and imo, this is better. Just.

The sense of humour in this game is pretty good. I'm liking the humour in certain tasks. The mission at Novac in tracking down Boone's wife and taking them out in front of the dino for the sniping incident was gaming genius.

There have been other lol moments, but that stands out so far.

The mission out at the rocket test facililty west of Novac was great and the Helios mission north likewise.

Around 14 hours into this now. Still no sign of any bugs, so any reviews sub 80% are irrelevant to this game. In fact, put it up against Fallout 3 and imo, this is better. Just.

The sense of humour in this game is pretty good. I'm liking the humour in certain tasks. The mission at Novac in tracking down Boone's wife and taking them out in front of the dino for the sniping incident was gaming genius.

There have been other lol moments, but that stands out so far.

The mission out at the rocket test facililty west of Novac was great and the Helios mission north likewise.

Graphics are jerky and I've had it crash twice, not a massive deal though.

I think it's loads better than Fallout 3 personally. Quests are easier to find and they're more entertaining, no messing about in the DC ruins and subways which was a right headache at times. Quality game.

Got this the day it came out, I had it on my lovefilm list for a month so they sent it out the day before it was out and it arrived on release day. So it hasnt cost me £40, I will probably complete it and buy it at a later date when it is cheaper!

But it is a really good game. I work 2 jobs at the moment so snatch moments of playing it when I can, and my girlfriend has already threatened to split up with me over how long I am trying to spend on it :rolleyes:

But have got to the part where I decide the future of the strip, and have now decided to do a load of side quests.

If you want a Gauss rifle, go find the bootleggers hut, its locked in there, and around there there is a duffle bag with some good medium combat armour lying about.

Picked this up yesterday, and had a quick blast last night. Looks pretty good, if a little "jumpy" on the ps3. Bit bewildered as to where to go and what to do first but hopefully get a chance to get stuck in later once the boy is in bed. Any pointers on where to go first (after the tutorial with Sunny)?

20 hours in and still no sign of a bug for me.

I'm loving this game. There's almost too much to do. Just cleared Vault 22 and the mission involving the plants there.

This happened after I sidetracked on a Crimson Caravan mission having delivered a message and come away with another 3 quests to complete whilst still in the caravan mission.

You have the intention of completing something, only for it to throw loads of new bits of stuff back at you.

Haven't ventured onto the main strip just yet, but have the necessary means to do so.

Don't want a quest overload!

• 2 weeks later...

This game is too big. I haven't played it for about 2 weeks though, Fifa/Black Ops/Fable 3. Need to finish Fable.

Fable isn't that long, you can blast through it pretty rapidly.

Finding it difficult to get the drive to play New Vegas. I'm really enjoying it but I just feel it's a bit too politics driven in places.

Fable isn't that long, you can blast through it pretty rapidly.

Finding it difficult to get the drive to play New Vegas. I'm really enjoying it but I just feel it's a bit too politics driven in places.

My main issue with it is the last mission is nigh on impossible.

• 1 month later...

Got this at Christmas and have played quite abit and once again awesome just like Fallout 3..

I'm currently doing a side quest to kill Motor-Runner but i did it and automatically failed a quest i haven't even found yet called Aba Daba Honeymoon so i may go back from my save and not kill Motor-Runner now..

Archived