Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Narborough_fox

Fifa 11 Online club

I think i'm about a 76 at the moment, i was really into it last year with stating him up but i'm really struggling to find motivation to do it all over again!

Oh and bagsy Dyer

You're confusing the hell out of me.

Basically Ben, the person who is any controls the rest of the team of which the positions aren't taken e.g. If two people play upfront the person who is any will control the keeper, defence and midfield.

Basically Ben, the person who is any controls the rest of the team of which the positions aren't taken e.g. If two people play upfront the person who is any will control the keeper, defence and midfield.

I understand what he is saying.

I would still prefere VP's though.

Yeah I know that...

But what are you on about, Fryatt, King, N'Guessan?? I thought we were using vp's?

Yeah I know that...

But what are you on about, Fryatt, King, N'Guessan?? I thought we were using vp's?

Yeah we will be but changing our VP's names to Fryatt, King etc and make them look like them IF you can? Would be good.

Archived