Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrLuke

iPhone Wallpaper

Ok, so after the iPhone homescreen icon went down well I thought I might have a pop at a wallpaper too. Any suggestions or requests are welcome, gives me something to do...

Oh and the files are a little large in size.

Lockscreen:

LCFC_LockScreen.png

Homescreen

LCFC_homescreen.png

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Just added both to iPhone, they look fantastic.

Thanks for the pics and the work done.

ok how do i get the leicester badge onto my iphone not great with this pc stuff manage to load it as desktop but tried to drag it over to my iphone via itunes but it would go so bit stuck at mo cheers anyone

ok how do i get the leicester badge onto my iphone not great with this pc stuff manage to load it as desktop but tried to drag it over to my iphone via itunes but it would go so bit stuck at mo cheers anyone

What internet browser do you use?

Also should be under general settings, Wallpaper or something along those lines. Im an android user you see :ph34r:

Do what I did mate and come to this site on your phone. Then just hold your finger down on the images, tap save image and then go to photos and set as wallpaper. :)

Archived