Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Barnsley away

Does this Devonshire Cat sell anything i might like? Like spirits or Carling lol. Or am I going to be on the Coke until the next pub lol.

Man the fuck up and get on the Trappist stuff with me. It's like rocket fuel only more potent.

Plenty of Belgian beers you'll enjoy mate.

Man the fuck up and get on the Trappist stuff with me. It's like rocket fuel only more potent.

Plenty of Belgian beers you'll enjoy mate.

fook right of, you know I drink you under the table every time we go out, lightweights :S

No matter what we drink you know you'll die before I do :P.

Valid.

It's going to get messy with me on the trappist. I fell asleep in a jacket potato on that stuff once when there was an international break on.

Love the Swan sometimes.

Valid.

It's going to get messy with me on the trappist. I fell asleep in a jacket potato on that stuff once when there was an international break on.

Love the Swan sometimes.

Well fook of if you think i'm walking you back from Barnsley like i did Mosh last year lol

Well fook of if you think i'm walking you back from Barnsley like i did Mosh last year lol

:D

Your past 'incidents' involving bodily fluids are far more extreme good sir.

I just sick up a lot and laugh.

Thamks for the imfo mate is it easier to get away if you park in the metrodome rather than the away car park, hate getting hemmed in? Looking on google maps do you think I could park down Sherwood st or Winermere road as I am getting there early about 12.00.

right you could get a parking ticket for parking on any side road and if you are getting to ground for 12 you will be ok in the away car park as that is what time we open it and for say the first 20 cars they park on the left hand side and no cars park in front of you and with it being an away car park its only your fans hope this helps you and dont forget to say hi lol

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2207527,00.html

Important safety information, be sure to read it and take it to heart.

Haha!

"Excessive drinking and football does not mix"

They really do.

Also, we've never been asked to stay in the ground after the match at Oakwell have we? May be an indication that we're taking a decent following.

That safety message on the OS is just giving prior warning that the SYP are going to be massive cvnts as per.

I fully intend to drink in South Yorkshire, get sufficiently tanked up and arrive at Oakwell at approximately 15.07 without a ticket. What do you think of that, Superintendent?

right you could get a parking ticket for parking on any side road and if you are getting to ground for 12 you will be ok in the away car park as that is what time we open it and for say the first 20 cars they park on the left hand side and no cars park in front of you and with it being an away car park its only your fans hope this helps you and dont forget to say hi lol

Thanks for that mate nothing worse than losing then getting a ticket, will say hello.

went in the ticket office about an hour ago they said sold 1900

Not too bad, was hoping nearer 3,000. Maybe we'll make 2,500 by the day of the game.

That safety message on the OS is just giving prior warning that the SYP are going to be massive cvnts as per.

I fully intend to drink in South Yorkshire, get sufficiently tanked up and arrive at Oakwell at approximately 15.07 without a ticket. What do you think of that, Superintendent?

:crylaugh:

lol lol

What a farce. The only safety advice I need for away days is "don't wear official merch", which is a given anyway. Ridiculous.

Any suggestions of songs we should sing whilst we are being kept in after the match.

Stewards, stewards wheres the pubs

Stewards wheres the pubs

Purely because i have always wanted to sing it lol.

Don't ask why, because i haven't a clue.

Archived