Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davbison

Fifa 11 - LCFC Chants

I know this has been mentioned before but not sure where, but once i have downloaded these chants how do i get them onto the game? Cd? Memorystick? And is it easy to do?

Thanks alot guys.

If you've got your Xbox linked up to your PC the best way is to make a playlist in Windows Media Player & use from there. The playlist name comes up in the 'Music & Chants' option & there's no messing about ripping them in, just to find that they don't work properly.

Plenty of helpful guides on youtube that show you how to do it, I used this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcOehFk_YL0&feature=player_embedded

One thing to consider is that when burning the chants to CD, the tracknames won't be recognised when you rip them to your xbox. With that in mind you need to remember which one is goal celebration, entrance music etc for when you build your playlists.

Hope that helps,

Plenty of helpful guides on youtube that show you how to do it, I used this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcOehFk_YL0&feature=player_embedded

One thing to consider is that when burning the chants to CD, the tracknames won't be recognised when you rip them to your xbox. With that in mind you need to remember which one is goal celebration, entrance music etc for when you build your playlists.

Hope that helps,

I've burned the tracks onto audio cd but my xbox doesn't rip them to hard drive, any ideas why?

I've burned the tracks onto audio cd but my xbox doesn't rip them to hard drive, any ideas why?

By burning them to audio CD you may have converted them from mp3 to WAV prior to burning. Do they play in a CD player? You need to burn them as a data disc not audio CD and then load them on your HD

By burning them to audio CD you may have converted them from mp3 to WAV prior to burning. Do they play in a CD player? You need to burn them as a data disc not audio CD and then load them on your HD

You need to make sure that you create an audio cd, rather than an mp3 (data) cd. Easiest way to do it is build a playlist in itunes, stick a blank CD in it and follow on screen intructions.

easiest way......buy a ps3 and a memory stick. Transfer from memory stick to ps3 simples lol. Oh i hate xbox's lol

Can you not do this on Xbox then? Fairly sure I've watched a film from a memory stick on someones Xbox before

Can you not do this on Xbox then? Fairly sure I've watched a film from a memory stick on someones Xbox before

You can listen to the tracks from a memory stick but you can't save them onto the hard drive, which is what you need to do to import them onto fifa. The only way you can really do it on an xbox is by burning the tracks onto a cd and then transferring them over onto the hard drive, I know its ridiculous <_<

when i download the first link it downloads in .rar format so the first ps3 dosent recognise it. plus the second link dosent work any help please

get winrar and it will open it..

none of the links are working form me.. both say too many downloads :(

If you've got your Xbox linked up to your PC the best way is to make a playlist in Windows Media Player & use from there. The playlist name comes up in the 'Music & Chants' option & there's no messing about ripping them in, just to find that they don't work properly.

And for those of us with a real console? (ps3)

:D

:frusty:

Archived