Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davbison

Fifa 11 - LCFC Chants

Does anyone know how i can do it on my ps3 i have a memory stick aswell. But the ps3 dosent recognise the .rar format :S HELP

Download WinRAR mate. WinRAR

After you have done this, go to your documents, then to wherever you have saved it and open it. It will open in WinRAR and you will see the chants there. Just drag and drop them into your music folder (or whatever folder you wish).

Then put them on your USB Stick and load them on :thumbup:

Download WinRAR mate. WinRAR

After you have done this, go to your documents, then to wherever you have saved it and open it. It will open in WinRAR and you will see the chants there. Just drag and drop them into your music folder (or whatever folder you wish).

Then put them on your USB Stick and load them on :thumbup:

Cheers Mate :scarf:

I mentioned it in the main Fifa thread but I thought it would be good to start a new thread so it didn't get lost. I've put some chants together that can be used in Fifa 11.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GIRZE7HD

If anyone has anymore that can be used that would be good...

Cheers.

What a terrible noise, I'm afraid those dreadful people are showing a marked lack of acquaintance with the fundamentals of a particular field namely speech. I will tie a knot in my handkerchief so I don't forget to add it to my Recycle Bin, as I would not want to lose it.......:thumbup:

Well, I just don't get it.

I created a couple of Audio-CDs via iTunes.

Ripped them onto my XBOX 360 harddrive, then went into FIFA 11.

Checked out the chants section - none of my newly-created playlists to be seen.

What am I doing wrong?dunno.gif

Well, I just don't get it.

I created a couple of Audio-CDs via iTunes.

Ripped them onto my XBOX 360 harddrive, then went into FIFA 11.

Checked out the chants section - none of my newly-created playlists to be seen.

What am I doing wrong?dunno.gif

I had that trouble, i ended up doing it by linking my xbox to my computer. Here is a guide on how to do it (if not known) Xbox to PC

Although you have to have your computer / laptop on when they play, it's fine. Both of mine are normally on at the same time anyway lol.

Sorry i couldn't help a lot. :dunno:

What a terrible noise, I'm afraid those dreadful people are showing a marked lack of acquaintance with the fundamentals of a particular field namely speech. I will tie a knot in my handkerchief so I don't forget to add it to my Recycle Bin, as I would not want to lose it.......:thumbup:

Are you trying to be facetious?

Cheers for the chants I've got them on my game now, and the Leicester, Leicester chant and the Matty Fryatt chant sound great but the Leicester till i die, and left side right side can only be heard very quietly. Also the goal music is very low and can only be slightly heard. Any suggestions so i can hear them all loudly?

i've got a Mac, can anyone help???

Choose the music and chants you want to use in iTunes, create a playlist (or several playlists) and burn the content as an Audio CD.

Insert said CD(s) into your XBOX 360 or Playstation 3 and rip the CD(s).

Use whatever song you like and create playlists according to your gusto.

Then, you can access the playlists you've created in FIFA 11 and assign chants, songs and other music individually.

Hope this helps.

(I've finally managed to import my songs into FIFA 11 myself)

Choose the music and chants you want to use in iTunes, create a playlist (or several playlists) and burn the content as an Audio CD.

Insert said CD(s) into your XBOX 360 or Playstation 3 and rip the CD(s).

Use whatever song you like and create playlists according to your gusto.

Then, you can access the playlists you've created in FIFA 11 and assign chants, songs and other music individually.

Hope this helps.

(I've finally managed to import my songs into FIFA 11 myself)

thank you sir.

Could you upload your chants to Megaupload? The Rapidshare link no longer works. File's gone.

Saying download limit reached :S ... Can you upload it to megaupload please?

I have them downloaded. If you drop me a personal message with your emails in, i will email them to you in mp3 form if you like. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived