Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
longy

COD Black Ops.

November is all about AC2 Brotherhood and Force Unleashed 2.

And racking up the hours on Fallout New Vegas.

This is way down the list.

Never ever played and Fallout games .. Downloaded a load of the content the other day from playstation plus because it was free, usually 7.99 each it said.. Worth playing?

Reckon i'll go with the traditional midnight opening up my town .. Get there about half 10 haha! .. Literally got to the asda this year for fifa in Corby and the queue was ridiculous so I missed out, not risking it for this however! :chant:

Reckon i'll go with the traditional midnight opening up my town .. Get there about half 10 haha! .. Literally got to the asda this year for fifa in Corby and the queue was ridiculous so I missed out, not risking it for this however! :chant:

I will also be attending a midnight launch for black ops.

I'm getting there for 10 :ph34r:

Damn it! Was going to wait for a bit to get this but having seen that it's making it more and more difficult. The camera and remote control car kill streaks look like they could be a good edition if you can master them quickly enough.

Hardened edition for me tbh :ph34r:

You get an extra 4 zombie maps or something, which will be released about 2 months after the release of the game anyway for 800 MSP (£6.80). Your paying £70 ish? Which means your paying pretty much £30+ for some maps early and a crappy medal.

I'd save the money myself mate, the £30 you save by buying the hardened edition could go towards a new game completely :thumbup:

You get an extra 4 zombie maps or something, which will be released about 2 months after the release of the game anyway for 800 MSP (£6.80). Your paying £70 ish? Which means your paying pretty much £30+ for some maps early and a crappy medal.

I'd save the money myself mate, the £30 you save by buying the hardened edition could go towards a new game completely :thumbup:

You speak the truth, but money is no problem with me at the minute, i'd prefer to get them now :thumbup:

Dont tell anyone, im loaded :ph34r:

Archived