Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
longy

COD Black Ops.

Is that actually any good. I've herd it has not quite had the write up expected in certain quarters.

Its good ,massive download before you can even begin to race though! Like most eagerly anticipated games they get so over hyped when you actually get to play they game there tends to be a little disappointment, I have felt this way with Red Dead Modern Warfare and Black ops, I think its best to review a game after about a fortnight of gametime.

Played this on a mates playstation yesterday. The quality of gamers is well different online. Ive got an xbox and constantly get destroyed when i play online, i swear the people on there must be attached to their xbox to be as good as they are.

When i played it on my mates playstation though it was loads easier, on a free for all match considering i hadnt played on a playstation in years, first go i won it with twice the amount of kills as the person in second place. Wish there was more of a level playing field on xbox live. Playing online just gets irritating aha

Having problem connecting with my mate that only lives 5 minutes away from me. Is there a new patch out to sort it out? Any suggestions would help. Thanks.

I have the same problem, 5 minutes away but i can connect to someone that lives 3000miles away no problem.

Xbox gamers are dedicated cos they pay for the service therefore it seems ps3 network users are more relaxed. Can't speak from experience it's just what I believe? I'm an xboxer

Tis very true, you play anygame online on the Xbox live the standard is quite normally on the whole fairly sickening, have to put some very serious work in if you want to get good at anything and put up with a few pastings along the way.

I've played PS3 COD players who do ok on PS network and they make me look like a COD pele. On Live I'm about 0.75!

Finally got my hands on this. I'm amazed at some of the comments on here now I've given it a go. It really is just a MW2 map pack, lol.

All of the rubbish I've heard from people about how it's better because they've gotten rid of all the stuff that was bad in MW2. Er, hello? The first person who killed me was running around with a pair of bright orange cammo sub machine guns and the second had a smiley-face targetting reticle! Come off it.

And the rubbish about kill streaks being harder! Predator missile has been down graded to 3 kills, given wheels and made infinitely better! Chopper gunner requires less kills and, I swear, lasts longer!

And so much for getting rid of commando! They've just renamed it Ballistic Knife!

Pshhhh! I like it, don't get me wrong. But it's no massive improvement. It's just the same game with some tweaks to the perks and some slightly "older" weapons.

With the change in kill streaks I was wondering what size kill streaks people are getting, I only play Mercenary team deathmatch and have a killstreak best of only 12 in over 2 days of game time, I have a K/D ratio of 1.78 so am not too bad a player. Big kill streaks are incredibly hard to get now, but I feel the game is better for it.

With the change in kill streaks I was wondering what size kill streaks people are getting, I only play Mercenary team deathmatch and have a killstreak best of only 12 in over 2 days of game time, I have a K/D ratio of 1.78 so am not too bad a player. Big kill streaks are incredibly hard to get now, but I feel the game is better for it.

My kill streak is about 20 however I seen someone get 35-0 in Headquaters then get another 20+ after he died.

• 5 weeks later...

cant be arsed to read the whole thread, but can anyone tell me how to jump between buildings. Im playing it on the wii and its driving me nuts.

cheers.

Run and jump at the right time, by pressing the jump button on the Wii.

I had a go at making the Leicester badge a few nights ago for the player card wasn't to bad to be honest could be better could be worse. Anyone else gave this ago?

Run and jump at the right time, by pressing the jump button on the Wii.

I had a go at making the Leicester badge a few nights ago for the player card wasn't to bad to be honest could be better could be worse. Anyone else gave this ago?

I tried but no way near enough layers :/

And why is this now a sticky? :blink:

Archived