Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
longy

COD Black Ops.

Run and jump at the right time, by pressing the jump button on the Wii.

I had a go at making the Leicester badge a few nights ago for the player card wasn't to bad to be honest could be better could be worse. Anyone else gave this ago?

I have a Mau5 head as my playercard. Looks BOSS

I'm going to have a go at creating a Leicester badge for Black Ops, if I think it is any good I will post it for you all. I have seen a Leeds badge what someone made on WACCOE and I have to say I am impressed.

I'm going to have a go at creating a Leicester badge for Black Ops, if I think it is any good I will post it for you all. I have seen a Leeds badge what someone made on WACCOE and I have to say I am impressed.

Please do this, I tried using the normal editor and failed :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

Just found out that the new maps are gonna be 1200 ms points on the xbox :jawdrop: !! I think thats discusting considering how much we paid for the game. Tossers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thing is, people will buy them. They'll also make loads of money out of it, expect map pack 2 and 3 later in the year.

Exactly. But most people must of paid £45plus for the game and roughly £10-£12 per map pack . So this game could infact cost well over £100 depending on how many maps are brought out. Iam not against them making a profit but 400 ms points seems a lot more reasonable to me.

Ok, ok ive bought the maps :whistle::ph34r: so what do you lot think? Am not impressed with Stadium , Kowloon is ok but perfect for harbouring Campers, Discovery is by far the best map on the game and its 50/50 on Berlin wall. Acension Zombies is pretty good but was it worth 1200ms points? Dont think so, I mean i bought Dead rising 2: case west for 800ms points and thats a full arcade game.

All COD map packs have always been 1200 points and yes its a rip off but people will keep paying it. The annoying thing for me is how Microsoft have changed the points system. You used to be able to buy 1500 points for $15 but now you have to buy 1800 points for $20 so you have to buy 600 more points than you need to buy the maps. But that's Microsoft for you, always milking as much as they can get.

As for the maps I like them all and the new Zombie map is great fun, much harder than the previous ones.

Oh and its double XP this weekend starting Friday.

My 70-7 on Domination :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gXz1YbsGyI

And this is Berlin Wall if anybody don't have it. it's not a great vid but it shows a bit of it. I would have added more but the 30sec's block stopped me from doing that -.-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FbTwo7iTnI

Subcribe to my Vid's, there both 2 different youtube names. if you would like to subscribe please do so under the "Berlin Wall" video; youtube name Aumski. The 70-7 under 2k7tricksta2k7 was an old youtube account! and thank's agian for taking time to watch them :)

My 70-7 on Domination :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gXz1YbsGyI

And this is Berlin Wall if anybody don't have it. it's not a great vid but it shows a bit of it. I would have added more but the 30sec's block stopped me from doing that -.-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FbTwo7iTnI

Subcribe to my Vid's, there both 2 different youtube names. if you would like to subscribe please do so under the "Berlin Wall" video; youtube name Aumski. The 70-7 under 2k7tricksta2k7 was an old youtube account! and thank's agian for taking time to watch them :)

Used Chopper Gunner twice on NukeTown and both times got kicked for team killing!

Archived