Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
longy

COD Black Ops.

I like the new maps, when the preview videos initially came out they seemed to imply that they had mostly been designed with long range combat/sniping in mind, so that put me off. But after playing them a lot I haven't really found that to be the case. Lots of close quarters action seems to always be going on, with the exception of maybe Discovery. Oh and Kowloon is a nightmare! Soooooo many buildings and different routes around the map.

not reading all the threads but if anyone likes zombies (x-box) add me ; jackjoneslcfc, nearly every time i play i get a load of nob heads and it's just a waste of time basically! cheers, up the city! btw i share it with my son and boy is he stupid haha! so apoligies in advance!

Torn between selling this or not. Not played on it for at least 3 weeks but I'm wary of getting the cod bug after i've sold it. Too me it's just too fast paced to be enjoyable anymore, think im more suited to games like Bad company 2 where team work is rewarded.

Torn between selling this or not. Not played on it for at least 3 weeks but I'm wary of getting the cod bug after i've sold it. Too me it's just too fast paced to be enjoyable anymore, think im more suited to games like Bad company 2 where team work is rewarded.

Fast paced? Are you playing hardcore? Because they are the only modes people should be playing. Real cod is found only in hardcore.

Fast paced? Are you playing hardcore? Because they are the only modes people should be playing. Real cod is found only in hardcore.

I tend to mix it up a bit, but even so I find most players are more bothered about getting a high kill streak than working together.

There's been something missing from the series for me personally for a while but I still buy 'em. Probably save my money on the next one.

• 2 weeks later...

As Potter said all you get is the badge, nothing else. You have to unlock everything again. To be honest I can't think of many 10/15th or any other prestige badges that are better than the first level prestige(50,55,65,70)

I've just got to level 50 and it's given me the chance to prestige but lose all weapons etc.... why would I want to do that? Is there some benefit to doing it that I'm not aware of?

You get extra custom classes, you get a few extra aesthetic bits like nameplates and stuff and there's prestige-only challenges as well.

I'd personally say it's worth prestiging the first time. I wouldn't do it the second time unless you get bored though.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived