Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
longy

COD Black Ops.

It is indeed or World at War.

Cod 4/WAW > Black Ops > MW 2

K/D Ratio at 1.59 now, level 40 second prestige(I think) possibly third.

Its just nice and simple compared to the latest ones where people have 4 different attachments on there guns and 3 helicopters as there kill streaks

Black Ops, I have discovered on a rare night alone, is so much better when played at LOUD volume, 2 Stellas and a WHOLE bottle of wine... wow, did I do good!!!! :scarf::beer:

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:40 AM

ACTUALLY good, or just too drunk to notice?

---------------------------------------------------------------

I got my highest KDR that night...with a total of 27 kills and 2 deaths which, for me, is pretty damn good.

Gotta say when played sober, I do realise it's actually pretty crap, I only play multi-player though. COD 4 was much better but I don't know why. The scenarios are pretty similar and the game play is not that much different either... just seems to have no "feel" about it.

Any suggestions for a good FPS that works well in multi-player. (not Killzone its rubbish)

Whuuuut?

MW2 had a sensational story line and was truly epic.

Besides, everyone should play Bad Company 2 now ;)

We were talking for online game play mate. MW2 story line was good though I agree.

I did... thats just ONE suggestion.. maybe I'd like a wider choice

Nah, it's pretty much all you need :P

Saying that the Battlefield 3 trailer looks shit hot. And the newest Medal of Honour is meant to be pretty sweet as well.

Did anyone have problems with both Modern Warfare and Blackops on-line yesterday.. think the servers were down but surprised it affected both games?

Anyway... I have been playing both COD and Blackops on-line kinda back to back and y'know what... against my expectations I think i prefer blackops especially now they have the connection issues patched.

I can normally get a Cobra, Hewy and Attack Dogs in almost every game I play however I was wondering could I have. Hewy, Attack Dogs & Hind as my Killstreaks?

Attack Dogs and Hind are both 11 kills so would it be availble to use or not and only one of the 11 are activated?

I can normally get a Cobra, Hewy and Attack Dogs in almost every game I play however I was wondering could I have. Hewy, Attack Dogs & Hind as my Killstreaks?

Attack Dogs and Hind are both 11 kills so would it be availble to use or not and only one of the 11 are activated?

You can only select one of those killstreaks... Or somehow glitch the game and fire attack dogs out of your hind!

Archived